Part5

"That's really a vital information.." Taehyung stated as he kept his eyes on Jin, who nodded.

"Yes, V and it's also been reported that Mr. Jeon not only got out of the prison..but someone helped him." Seokjin continued. "It seemed to be a high profile for which is why it was so hard for us to track them down."

"No, Seokjin..I'm sure it's not only about the money power...He had nothing," Taehyung responded while shaking his head. He just couldn't think of anyone who could help Mr. Jeon escape from the place.

"Ask Namjoon to contact Jimin" the blonde murmured, dragging his hair strands back into a low ponytail, "also don't stop finding out about the whereabouts of Mr. Jeon.." he let his gaze drop in a glare. "I want to know why that bitch has abandoned his own son.."

If it wasn't for them knowing that Jeongguk's dad hasn't exactly carried on with his sentence, Taehyung had already planned on going back to the States with Jungkook for his further treatment. But now he wanted to know why the male had never looked out for Jeongguk, leaving the poor male in the streets with no shelter.

"Taehyung, Namjoon also said that it might take time to dig in.."

"I don't care.." Taehyung retorted, "Besides, I'm not going anywhere soon.."

It had been weeks, and yet the same words still echoed in his ears.

The same thing felt taking his thoughts and pondering on it over and over,  like they're stuck in a loop.

But Taehyung knew better on taking it all lightly. He knew that it was tough and might be even impossible for getting out of the imprisonment, when Mr Jeon didn't have any valuables after being stripped of everything.

So how could he...

Taehyung sighed as he patted the ravenette's hairs, eyeing the sleeping male deeply, but he had no other choice than to let him rest. Whenever he lulled Jeongguk to sleep, he couldn't help but wonder of those times when the latter had actually needed someone real.

Taehyung was there, but practically he wasn't... Now that he ponders, he always knew there were people who love the ravenette, he was happy for that but never really figured out how they never made him feel that they were trustworthy, enough for him to open up..

Jungkook had his struggles and sadly there was no one to listen, and the one who was there, he never acknowledged.

But after all these weeks of taking care of the younger, Taehyung could only feel something wasn't right, not after how Jungkook was so friendly to him initially and had started despising him over the course of months of their married life, and now, Taehyung was watching Jungkook curling his fingers around his wedding ring in his sleep like its a habit.

His relationship with the younger at the moment defined nothing, but slowly and steadily Jungkook could relax in his presence, sometimes still hesitated on being touched by Taehyung, but he had tried harder than ever to understand Jungkook,

His needs and the way his eyes look at his hands whenever he's craving for warmth.

And it hurt him seeing those,
because what Taehyung wanted the most, was for Jungkook to rely on him more.

A smile tugged on his lips at the thought about how it's finally happening. He would try, so hard for his husband but he couldn't do it by himself.

And Jungkook sometimes just needs a little push.

Doing a bit of research, Taehyung broughts few stuffies for the little, knowing he would need something he could also get comfort from.

After all he has been through, and after what he went through he knows that it isn't right that anyone is alone.