Part7

Seokjin hummed in delightness, the weather seemed truly fine after the rain washed out the saddened grey clouds, giving a spark of new hope and vigour into the heart of the brunette. "Ahh, finally, a sunny morning…" he sighed happily, basking in the serene silence that the morning brought upon.

He held the glass in one hand and turned around to walk out of the main pantry of the mansion, "Great, you guys are up," he spoke once he saw Taehyung and Jeongguk settled in at the dining table while a maid was serving them.

"Good morning, Jin hyung.." Taehyung spoke, but his eyes stayed keen on the silent male who sat across from himㅡ unlike other days. But flickered his eyes up at Seokjin when the elder ruffled Jeongguk's fluffed raven locks and caressed them while uttering a few words.

"Good morning to you too," Seokjin said, frowning in confusion and eyeing the blonde. "Why is not whining for ruining his hair?" but before the male could answer, a voice muttered between them.

"G-good morning.." Jeongguk blinked heavily and traced his eyes down, he eventually understood why the other male suddenly decided on that action, since his regressive self was well habituated with it.

Seokjin slowly pulled his hands away and stared right off at him, "Oh..isㅡare you.."

Taehyung briefly sighed, "He's not in little space..for now," he added and watched the elder male taking a double glance at Jungkook, who shifted a little awkwardly in his seat.

"Oh, really.." Seokjin exclaimed, "regardless, I made you banana milk" saying that, he forwarded his hand and presented a glass of banana milk which he had failed to notice earlier.

Jungkook directed his gaze down at the beverage, his eyes looking amused and once again glanced at Seokjin before eyeing Taehyung, who seemed to be looking relaxed as ever. "um, th-ank you"

The blonde's lips curled up when he heard the softㅡalmost whispery tone escaping the jutted lips of Jeongguk.

Yet, his eyes weren't levelling away from the table, and Taehyung felt a need to meet the eyes of the younger's.

But knowing how exhausted he might be feeling, he resisted feeling so instead murmured, while he watched Jeongguk slowly forwarding his hands to reach out for the banana milk's glass.

"Would you like to get some sleep after this?" Taehyung questioned, well noticing the droopy eyes of his but it flickered the moment he heard his voice.

"Mhm, no" His soft voice barely raised and so were his eyes. For a shy moment Jeongguk eyed down the presumed tasty banana milk, before he asked in a small murmur to request. "Can..can we go outside?" His hands were still hovering towards the glass's edge and his voice wasn't rising in pitch as much, then bit his lower lip as if awaiting an answer. But all of his gaze were casted downwards.

He looked so tiny and small as Taehyung thought and it was a sight that made him want to coo over his youngest.

"Outside..." Taehyung straightened in his seat however when he processed the request, voice enveloped with hesitation, which soon piqued Jeongguk.

"G-garden..I mean," Jeongguk cleared in an airy voice.

"Oh," The blonde hummed in relief, "Sure, let's have our breakfast and after getting your morning medicine we'll be out in the gardenㅡsounds nice?" At that point Jeongguk just nodded slightly, and the male smiled warmly at him.

Taehyung stepped behind the ravenette, looking around to see a peaceful weather however clouds looming over their heads handsomely.

Seeing Jungkook was slowly stepping down the short flight of stairs that leads to the garden, the brunette followed quietly.