𝟏𝟎. 𝐌𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

Dark night and the gentle night breeze from outside,which the weather is assumed to be raining.

As gentle as the breeze, a gentle small smile morphed into her face.

"Get well soon, Mr. Lee" And she gave him the flowers, which she helped him keeping it on the night stand.

His eyes averting from her hands to her face, he couldn't help but to just stare.

He didn't fail to notice her hair now much shorter than it was before, looking more adorable now.

What hair it maybe, she'll look beautiful, he can bet his life on that.

"Your new hair looks good on you, Miss Y/n" Despite being physically drained and weak now, he still wasted his energy to compliment on her new hair.

With a flustered face she said a quick thanks, she was not yet used to her new hair.

This was not went unnoticed by Y/n either, a genuine little things noticed by someone.

It made her feel warm inside, but come to think of it, it was a very noticeable major change she did.

Noticing the stare,she awkwardly scratches her neck.

She looked everywhere but him to say something.

"Looks like you and glasses really don't go well"she chuckled.

God knows what she was babbling now.

"Looks like it always breaks in your presence"he gave a small chuckle back, looking at his hands.

She nodded with a small 'yeah'.

She don't know why she was awkward or there was a different tension between them, maybe because they didn't met for weeks.

Besides just because she considered him as a somehow 'freind' she don't know if he does too.

"Miss y/n" he paused to look at her "Leo told me about the things that happened in his school" he said, his voice low.

She was confused for a second but remembered the occasion that happened.

She was never, never in her life that embarrassed.

Her hand formed into fist, clutching her clothes tightly,closing her eyes, inhaling heavily, which went unnoticed by Wan Yeo.

"O-oh that.. Mr. Lee-"

"Sorry to cut you off, but i really appreciate what you did for him, there is no one for him besides me" He flashed a small smile "it was a great help"

She gave an abrupt chuckle "oh, it's nothing Mr. Lee, I just- I just hope you don't mind the things I did"

"Nothing to be worry about" He reassures her.

"But, can I say something, Mr. Lee?"

He nodded.

"I know this is not something I should talk about but I can't help but notice, Leo is not really happy in his school" She paused to look at him "it doesn't really look safe for him, and not to mention how he avoid school"

"Even the first day I met him, it was some students who had hurt him"

He nodded, "I failed to notice it, he never says anything to me"

"He don't want to trouble you, actually" she replied "Maybe giving him a break or changing his school might help" She advised.

He nodded again "i'll talk to him" He let out a weak sigh.

By which she got reminded he is still sick and she is may be ruining his resting hours.

She clears her throat and fixed herself.