Chapter 4

When lunch rolls around, I go into the cafeteria, searching for Armin. When I see him, he waves his hand at me and I walk over. He scoots over and I sit next to him, on the end, with a beautiful girl with long raven hair.

"Hi," she says, her voice quiet. "I'm Mikasa."

"I'm Eren," I reply.

I look around the table. A blonde sits next to Mikasa.

"Annie," she says with a brisk nod.

I stand up, getting a head ache and starting to shake. Having social anxiety really sucked. Armin looked up at me. He probably asked something, but I hadn't paid any attention, leaving the cafeteria and climbing onto of a row of lockers. I liked other when the lockers popped out of the wall, giving you a place to relax when you were bored and didn't want to go to the library. I lye down and close my eyes, relaxed.

"Yo, brat," someone says. I ignore them because I don't give a FUCK about them. "Get down."

I open my eyes and look down at the person, bored. He was short and skinny and wore dress clothes. I chuckled. "I'm surprised you could see me," I say. "You're so small, you're like a shrimp. A dressed up shrimp." I laugh as he scowls up at me. "Bet you can't even get up here," I tease.

He growls. "What did you call me?"

'Oo' I thought. 'Now the little shrimp's getting mad.' "A shrimp," I reply. "A stupid, annoying, dressed up shrimp."

He reaches up and tries to punch my face, but I pull back in time. "Haha! Shrimp can't get me!"

Armin walks out to see where I was, and saw us. He gasped. He runs over to us and starts talking to Shrimp. "I'm so so sorry for Eren's behaviour," he says. "He's just new and doesn't know who you are, that's all. I'm so so sorry, Levi."

I laugh as I watch his pathetic pleading. "Well, I guess Shrimp has a name after all. I'm guessing you're Ackermann."

He looks at me, confused. "You're the nephew of the son of a bitch that murdered my mom. I hope he rots in hell." He looks up at me, confused. "You're bastard uncle raped his own sister, how pleasant."