You go clubbing/ he gets jealous.

Today marked the day of yours and the doctors 6 month anniversary. You wanted to take him to do some "normal human activities," these included a picnic in a park and going to see a film, but what you were really pumped for was going to your favorite club with the doctor. He had never been to one so you were eager to see how he would act.

You got to the club around 8, which was when it was most lively.

"Y/n...why is there so many obnoxious sounds coming from the building?"

"That's the kind of music they play silly." You smiled and grabbed his hand, leading him inside. The doctor seemed surprised to say the least.

"Look at them!" He shouted over the music. "Why are they all rubbing their bodies together??"

"There dancing Doctor!" You couldn't help but laugh. "Cmon I'll show you!"

You brought him to the dance floor and soon started moving your body with his to the beat of the music. He seemed hesitant at first but slowly wanted up to the idea of it. Before long you were both dancing as if you had done this your entire life.

That was until someone interrupted.

"Hey!" A tall light haired guy smiled at you. "Wanna dance?" He asked and you were about to say no when the doctor stepped in front of you.

"She's taken." He growled at the guy.

"Well she can still dance." He protested.

"Yeah, with me, not you." The doctor grabbed your hand and pulled you closer to him. Man he looked sexy when he was angry. "Right love?"

"Yeah...sorry." You told the stranger and he glared at both you and the doctor and walked off.

The doctor didn't relax until he couldn't see the guy anymore.

"You're jealous." You smirked.

"Am not!" The doctor blushed.

"You were so jealous! You looked like you were going to bite his head off."

"No..." He pouted. "Just send him back to prehistoric times is all."

"I love you so much." You laughed and kissed the doctor sweetly.

"I love you too y/n."