Your first trip in the Tardis.

You had only known the Doctor for a few days, but you felt like you could trust the crazy, adorable man child. The past few days had been a hell of a ride for you, and you loved this new excitement.

"So you're really going to let me come with you? Travel through time and fight stuff together?"

"Of course I'll let you come with me. It gets lonely without anyone around." He held onto your hand causing you to blush. "Are you ready to see inside the box y/n?"

You gave him a quick nod and he pulled you inside. The inside of the Tardis was, to say the least, huge. "Well I guess you weren't kidding when you said it's bigger on the inside." You joked.

"Oh yes much bigger. This isn't even the only room." He smiled down at you. "Where do you want to go?"

"Like...in time?" You asked him.

"Yes. Future or past?"

"Let's go..to the past." You look into his gorgeous eyes. "Medieval times preferably." He only smiles and runs over to the center of the room and starts messing with the switches and things. Soon the whole Tardis shook and swayed and just as soon as it started, it stopped.

"Welcome to the medieval life my dearest. Open the door. Take a look outside." He gestured to the door a wide smile spreading ear to ear.