Copy Cat!

(Doctor goes missing part 2 will be out later sorry, I just really wanted to do this one now 0.0)

It was a calm fall day, and you and the Doctor had decided to stay on earth for a while, in your time period. You happily sipped some cider as you and the doctor sat at a picnic table in your favorite park. The doctor took off his fez and went to fix his hair, leaving you the opportunity to take his little red hat.

"You look cute in my hat y/n." The doctor smiled at you.

"Fezzes are cool." You smirked and copied his tone natural tone.

"Are you mocking me?" He playfully glared at you.

"Of course not. But being the doctor is cool." You grinned.

"You don't even have a bow tie on." He chuckled. "We should go get matching bow ties."

"Yes we should." You agreed as you stood up and grabbed the doctors hand. "Geronimo!!!" You shouted into the air before pulling the doctor along with you.

You both got in your car and drove to a nearby clothing store. As you browsed you caught the doctor, on several occasions, staring at you with a smile on his face. You couldn't help but think to yourself how lucky you were to have someone like him in your life.

Interrupting your thoughts, the doctor tapped your arm and grinned as he held out two Tardis blue bow ties for you to see.

"Oh well we have to get those!" You smiled up at him. He nodded in agreement and kissed you sweetly.

The doctor paid for both bow ties and helped you put yours on before walking with you hand in hand back to your car. The rest of your day was filled with laughing and fun with your true love..The Doctor.