Chapter 1

Author's Note: There will some changes to the One Punch Man story, like how there is no Saitama or Blast in this story.

Secondly, Izuku will be very OP in this story. Not Saitama OP for he can still get injured, but as the Number One Hero who is stronger than the likes of Darkshine, Bang and even Tatsumaki to a point, it will take a lot to actually hurt him.

Enjoy.

xXx

( City A )

For the residents of City A, the day starts off nice and peaceful as the children are dropped off to school while their parents all head off to work.

All seems peaceful, until a massive explosion suddenly erupts in the middle of the city, destroying many buildings and killing thousands of people in a split second. People from miles away stumble or fall to the floor as the shockwave from the explosion hits everything in the surrounding area, shaking buildings and shattering windows.

Once the explosions subsides, a massive crater is all that's left to what use to be a residential area in City A. Standing in the centre of the crater is the source of the explosion which so happens to be a Mysterious Being who is a large, purple hairless humanoid with two rounded antennas on its head and has a muscular body.

The Mysterious Being looks at his surroundings in disgust before he flies up into the air in a burst of speed. Once high in the air, the Mysterious Being conjures up four balls of energy before launching them throughout the city, destroying even more buildings and killing all who reside in them.

( Hero Association HQ - Control Room )

Inside the control room to the Hero Association Headquarters, everyone is trying to contain the situation when a nearby explosion caused by the Mysterious Being causes the building to shake.

"It's closing in!" shouted a console operator.

Another operator turns away from his blaring console, looking for answers. "Damn, so who's available!?"

"We have confirmation that Lightning Max and Smile Man are on their way" exclaimed a female console operator who inwardly hopes that the two A-Class Heroes can defeat the Mysterious Being.

( City A )

Lightning Max and Smile Man are just two of the thirty one Heroes who are lying in a pile of rubble, having been effortlessly defeated by the Mysterious Being who continues to wreck havoc across City A.

"M-Mommy! D-Daddy!" cried a little girl, standing on her lonesome in the middle of the ruins that once made up a part of City A. So distracted in her grief of losing both her parents that the little girl doesn't notice the Mysterious Being walking towards her from behind.

The Mysterious Being looks down at the crying little girl for a moment before he stretches out his rapidly bulging arm with the intent to squish the girl like a grape. With an evil chuckle, the Mysterious Being clenches his large hand around the little girl, but is bewildered when he doesn't hear the human girl's bones snap or see her blood squirt out. The Mysterious Being opens his hand and to his surprise, he doesn't see any sign of the little girl, dead or alive. Sensing something, the Mysterious Being glances to his right and sees the still living little girl with another human who had somehow managed to grab the girl and take her away in the split second that it took himself to clench his fist.

"You're a fast one" stated the Mysterious Being who is aware that the human moved so fast that he didn't see them. "Who are you?"

The little girl stops her crying as she stares up at the Hero with tearful eyes wide in shock and awe. "I-It's you."