Chapter 4

I will stop showing how much power Izuku is using when in a fight. It's honestly starting to confuse me so I'll only make brief mentions of it from now on.

Izuku's Quirks:
1) One For All
2) Blackwhip
3) Float
4) ?
5) ?
6) ?
7) ?

Enjoy.

xXx

"Are you sure about this?" asked Izuku as he and Genos face off against each other in the middle of an abandoned quarry.

Not long after Genos joined the Hero Registry and earned his S-Class status, the cyborg had gotten new mechanical upgrades installed onto his body to boost both his power and performance. Soon after, the cyborg asked Izuku to spar with him to test out his new upgrades and seeing no reason not to, Izuku accepted with the goal to teach his student a lesson on how to be an official Hero. Hence, why they are in the middle of an abandoned quarry which is miles away from any civilization so they don't have to worry about injuring any civilians or causing any unnecessary property damage.

"I am" confirmed Genos with a confident nod. "Sensei, thank you for agreeing to my odd request. I appreciate it."

"I wouldn't be allowed to call myself a teacher if I didn't teach my student anything" chuckled Izuku who begins to stretch his arms and legs to loosen up his muscles. It's not often that he gets to spar, due to his busy schedule. "So how do you want to do this?"

"I want you to go all out."

Izuku pauses while in the middle of stretching his left leg. "Excuse me?"

"I want you to go all out and in return, I will do the same" said Genos who takes a battle stance while his mechanical body heats itself up in preparation for the fight with the Strongest Hero in the world. "Please, sensei."

"No."

The quick and straightforward answer causes Genos to look at Izuku in surprise. "Please, sensei. If I am to learn, I must test myself against you at your strongest."

Now finished with his stretches, Izuku pushes himself up and stares at his student from across the quarry. "Genos, I will be completely honest with you. If I were to fight you while using my full power, you would die. Carnage Kabuto didn't last more than a few seconds when I used 100% of my power and I believe that doing so was overkill. Not only did he defeat you, but he did so easily and I doubt your recent upgrades would have made much of a difference."

Genos widens his eyes and is quick to note that his sensei didn't say that out of arrogance, but with full confidence. As much as Izuku's blunt words hurt, Genos looks down at his clenched right fist, knowing that his sensei is right. "Sensei is correct. Where's he defeated Kabuto with ease, I couldn't so much as leave a scratch on that monster."

Izuku knows that he might have been a little harsh, but he needs to curb Genos's recklessness before it gets him killed. "I want you to go all out and show me what you can do. In return, I will judge you on your fighting skills and point out on how you can improve them."

While disappointed that he won't be facing his sensei at full power, Genos nods in understanding and takes his fighting stance again while also powering up his mechanical body. From underneath Genos's sleeveless white shirt, Izuku can see the ports on the cyborg's chest glow a bright orange, due to the heat building up in Genos's body. The same glow can also be seen from the gaps in Genos's recently upgraded mechanical arms, the Anti-Deku Tactical Arms.

Without giving Izuku a warning, the boosters on Genos's shoulders erupt in a detonation of heat and flame that propels the cyborg forward while he thrusts his right leg out to kick the Number One Hero.