Chapter 3

Izuku's Quirks:

1) One For All
2) Blackwhip
3) Float
4) ?
5) ?
6) ?
7) ?

Enjoy.

xXx

A couple of days have gone by after the incident with the House of Evolution and ever since then, Izuku has been spending most of his time either fighting Mysterious Beings or completing his duties as principal to Hero Academy.

The only actual change to Izuku's usual routine is that Genos has made it his duty to follow him around wherever he goes so he can learn from him, even though Genos still has to prove himself in the Hero Certification Exam which will occur next week. However, Izuku let's the cyborg be as he doesn't see the harm in Genos learning a thing or two from himself, although after taking a peek at Genos's notebook, Izuku had to point out to him that he didn't need to take note of literally everything he does. As someone who had filled many notebooks with information on Heroes and their Quirks as a child, Izuku can appreciate Genos's thinking, but the cyborg went into far too much detail in studying himself.

Izuku still can't understand what Genos could possibly learn by studying the angle in which he sits on a chair.

While Izuku's schedule is usually busy, he has managed to take a day off which is a rare occurrance for the Number One Hero. Mysterious Beings don't take days off and often attack at random times, meaning that predicting the movements of Mysterious Beings is impossible and requires Deku to remain vigilant at all times. However, it has been quiet these past couple of days. While there has been some Mysterious Being attacks, they mostly tend to be Tiger-level threats who can be dealt with by other Heroes who want to rise in the ranks. And since it's a Saturday, Izuku's principal duties are practically nonexistent, giving him the day off to himself.

That's why Izuku Midoriya is walking around City F on his own. Usually, Genos would be following him like a puppy, but the cyborg is visiting a scientist for a maintenance check. Tatsumaki was called away to deal with a Mysterious Being threat in City X while Fubuki is off recruiting some Heroes for her Blizzard Group, leaving Izuku to travel on his lonesome.

As the Number One Hero, Izuku can be easily recognized by most civilians, which is why he is wearing a simple pair of jeans and a green hoodie which has the hood up to hide his messy green hair and upper face. Even with his attempt to remain inconspicuous, Izuku sticks out like a sore thumb because of his muscular build and tall height.

While walking down the path, Izuku stops in front of a TV display window. "I wonder if there's a place nearby that sells katsudon" Izuku muttered to himself, having a craving for his favourite food.

"The terrorist group responsible for the riots call themselves the Paradisers."

Izuku turns towards the TV display window which has seven TVs showing the news about a terrorist group. Along with the female news anchor, the screen also shows a video of a building which was destroyed by the terrorist group.

"They have destroyed a high-rise building in City F and the situation seems to be spiraling out of control. We have just learned the identity of their leader" spoke the news anchor before a close-up picture of a smirking man with a scar across his nose and a large head appears on the screen. "This is Hammerhead, a B-Class criminal who has been involved in several violent incidents in the past. He's a man of large stature, standing at 6"6' tall and weighing 462 pounds. According to a police report, he fought twenty men in a street brawl and sent each of them to the hospital."

"Of all the times for terrorists to cause havoc, why did it have to be today and in the same city I'm in?" thought Izuku with a sigh. "Maybe I won't be needed. Sneck supervises City F so I'm sure he and other Heroes are already on the case."