Chapter 8

Izuku's Quirks:

1) One For All
2) Blackwhip
3) Float
4) Danger Sense
5) Smokescreen
6) Fa Jin
7) ?

Enjoy.

xXx

( City A - Ruins )

Puri Puri Prisoner takes a breather after he finishes pummeling the Alien with his Dark Angel Rush technique. The results of his technique can be seen on Melzargard who's body is riddled with large holes, showing what kind damage can be done by Puri Puri Prisoner once he fights with the intent to kill.

"He pummeled that thing with nothing but the power of his bare fists" thought a very impressed Iaian who is watching the fight from a safe distance. As much as he'd like to help, he would only get in the way of the S-Class Heroes. "That's a Class S Hero for you. Even so..."

Just as Iaian predicted, the damage done to Melzargard's body begins to heal itself. In a matter of seconds, Melzargard completely recovers from the injuries caused by Puri Puri Prisoner's Dark Angel Rush technique. Now fully healed, Melzargard repays Puri Puri Prisoner by throwing a punch of his own at him.

"Let me give it a try" offered Silver Fang who runs in front of Puri Puri Prisoner and deflects the Alien's large fist. Instead of hitting Puri Puri Prisoner, Melzargard's fist hits the ground beside the Hero, leaving the Alien open for Silver Fang who hits him in the chest with a barrage of jabs that launches Melzargard backwards.

Starting to get annoyed, Melzargard climbs back up to his feet. "Should we use a bombardment to finish off these humans?" A second head grows out of Melzargard's original one.

"Yes, that is good" answered the second head before it grows bat-like wings from both sides of its head and flies away towards the spaceship with the intended goal to tell the artillery crew to fire a bombardment down on the humans fighting Melzargard.

However, the flying head isn't missed by Metal Bat. "Get back here!" shouted Metal Bat who jumps up after the flying head and swings his bat down on it, launching it back down to ground level while also turning it into fleshy paste. The head quickly regenerates, but before it can try to fly away again, Metal Bat splits the head into smaller pieces with a second swing of his bat, preventing it from going anywhere.

Melzargard glares at the human who stopped his second head from sending his order to the ship, but he then hears the voice of Geryuganshoop in his mind.

"Melzargard! What are you doing!?"

"I'm in battle!" thought Melzargard like as if it should have been obvious.

"There's an intruder here!" told Geryuganshoop, much to the surprise of Melzargard.

"Ridiculous!" thought Melzargard, turning to stare up at the spaceship of the Dark Matter Thieves in disbelief. Even if a human did manage to somehow slip by him, the artillery cannons should have shot them down before they got anywhere close to the ship.

"It's true! Hurry! Finish them off and get up here! They're wrecking everything!"

From Melzargard's point of view, he sees multiple explosions erupt from the bottom of the ship. Once the explosions subside, a green blur flies out of a smoking hole in the bottom of the ship before it flies through an intact part of the ship, making another hole which soon explodes. Said explosion is followed by several others. "What was that!?"

( Dark Matter Thieves Ship )

With Full Cowl at 40% power, Izuku has been using his own body as a battering ram by literally smashing through everything in his way. While the purple metal which makes up a majority of the ship's structure is a lot stronger than average steel, it's still not strong enough to stop the rampaging S-Class Rank 1 Hero. Moving at blinding speeds, Izuku smashes through the ship's structure so fast that nearby metal heats up in a near instant from the friction and from the energy that's being emitted from Deku's body. The surrounding metal walls and doors that aren't being smashed through all melt and warp as Deku flies by while all nearby machinery explode from the intense heat and friction.