Chapter 6

Izuku's Quirks:

1) One For All
2) Blackwhip
3) Float
4) Danger Sense
5) Smokescreen
6) ?
7) ?

Enjoy.

xXx

( Hero Association Headquarters - Control Room )

In the control room of the Hero Association Headquarters, Bearded Worker can be found sitting by the main monitor, looking over the proceedings on the Seafolk invasion which they were warned about by Deku. Last he heard, Class A Heroes, Stinger and Okaimatchi were on the move to fight the Clan of the Seafolk. He hopes that the two high-ranking A-Class Heroes can deal with the monsters. "Was the warning issued?" he asked to the female console operator below him.

"The request just went out, sir" she answered, having sent a Tiger-level threat alert message across all of City J so that the citizens know to stay away from the surrounding area of where the monsters were last seen.

"Good, but now it's looking like we need to change the announcement" told Bespectacled Worker who walks into the control room.

Everyone, including Bearded Worker, turn their chairs to look at Bespectacled Worker in confusion. ""What do you mean?" asked Bearded Worker.

"Stinger and Okaimatchi are both down" Bespectacled Worker answered, simply.

The bad news shocks everyone in the control room, none more so than Bearded Worker who grits his teeth. "If both Okaimatchi and Stinger were defeated by these Seafolk then the threat level is greater than Tiger" he thought before he turns to the female console operator who is staring up at him. "Issue a new warning to City J. The threat level is now Demon."

"Y-Yes, sir" she stuttered, shocked and scared at the prospect of the Seafolk becoming a Demon-level threat, meaning that they're now classed as a danger to the whole city. Hopefully with the updated warning sent, the civilians of City J will either flee to the surrounding cities or move towards the closest evacuation shelter. It'll also warn all nearby C-Class Heroes to stay away as the monster is much too powerful for them to handle.

"I'm afraid there's more news. Word is that Stinger and Okaimatchi defeated most of the Seafolk when they invaded, but there is still one left roaming the city, the one who defeated them" told Bespectacled Worker with a serious expression.

While the news about how most of the Seafolk have been killed is great, the fact is that there's still one more Seafolk monster walking the streets of City J and it's apparently the strongest one of them all. Bearded Worker swivels his chair back to face the console operators. "Tell me, what Heroes are in the area that we can send?" he ordered, watching as the console operators shuffle through the data on their holographic screens.

"A-Class Rank 20, Lightning Max is in the area!" exclaimed a console operator, only for the female console operator to speak up.

"We've just got an update. Lightning Max is down" she told in a grim tone. Her grim tone changes to a chance of hope when she finds out who else is in the area. "New information has just come in. S-Class Rank 17, Puri Puri Prisoner is in City J and is now confronting the monster."

The news raises morale among the console operators and even has Bearded Worker nod his head, grateful. "Hopefully Puri Puri Prisoner can deal with the threat" he said.

"And if he can't?" asked Bespectacled Worker who is just as hopeful as Bearded Worker, but there is a slight chance that Puri Puri Prisoner might not be able to stop the threat.

"Then we pray for a miracle" muttered Bearded Worker who doesn't want to think about what might happen if Puri Puri Prisoner can't defeat the Demon-level monster. As one would expect for being a Class S Hero, Puri Puri Prisoner is immensely powerful, possessing physical strength that surpasses most Heroes, even some of his fellow S-Class Heroes. While he may be the lowest ranked S-Class Hero and probably the weakest, he has defeated Demon-level monsters before.