Chapter 9

Izuku's Quirks:

1) One For All
2) Blackwhip
3) Float
4) Danger Sense
5) Smokescreen
6) Fa Jin
7) ?

Enjoy.

xXx

( Dark Matter Thieves Ship )

Shrouded in an aura of their respective colours, both Boros and Deku run at each other at the exact same time. Within a tenth of a second, both Alien and Hero meet in the centre of the Throne Room and they throw a punch at each other once they're within striking distance. Both fists connect, resulting in an explosive shockwave which propels both combatants away in the opposite direction from the other. Flying hundreds of feet in the air, Boros and Deku land on the floor at the exact same time and once their feet touch the solid ground, they immediately jump back at each other.

This time, instead of throwing a punch or a kick, Deku and Boros clash by headbutting each other, causing a shockwave that cracks the floor beneath their feet and blows a powerful gust of wind away from them. With their foreheads now touching, Deku glares into the Alien's lone eye while Boros grins in excitement.

Seeing as they can't push the other away with just their heads, Deku and Boros pull away so they can settle their disagreement with their fists. With only a foot of distance between them, Deku and Boros throw a barrage of punches at the other, their fists moving so fast that it looks like they each have six arms, not two. Yet, not a single punch manages to graze the two fighters, since Boros and Deku manage to tilt their heads and large bodies aside to dodge every punch thrown at them.

After throwing hundreds of punches within the time frame of three seconds, Boros feints and swings a punch which manages to connect with Deku's body, although the Hero still manages to block the punch by using his left forearm. However, the force in the punch causes Deku to skid backwards and while he's leaving skid marks along the metal floor, Boros runs after the Hero while shrouded in an aura of pink energy.

Shrouding himself in an aura of emerald energy, Deku takes to the air and is quickly followed by Boros. To the human eye, all that can be seen are blurs of pink and green, clashing with each other throughout the Throne Room, resulting in multiple shockwaves and explosions. After dozens of impacts, the blurs collide with each other again and a bright pink light envelops the room for a second.

Once the pink light dies down, Deku crashes onto the solid ground which craters beneath his body, but just as fast as his back hits the floor, Deku is already back on his feet and jumping away, just in time to avoid Boros who crashes into the crater in an attempt to attack the Hero while he's down, but missed him by just a split second.

Crouching in the crater that he just made larger, Boros lifts his head to search for the human, but his vision is filled by a large fist that is moving far too close to his face for his liking.

With instinct and speed that he honed from years of training and warfare, Boros tilts his head left to avoid the incoming fist, although a small of bit of his right cheek ends up singed. As Deku's arm sails over his right shoulder, the Hero is left open for a counterattack that Boros uses to throw an uppercut into the Hero's chest. Spitting saliva as the air in his lungs is knocked out of him, Deku is launched into the air and ends up colliding with a pillar. Even before Deku hits the pillar, Boros runs at the Hero and jumps upwards, aiming for where he predicts the human to land on the pillar.

Deku collides into the pillar and while it remains standing, Deku's collision forms a crater along the side of the pillar, as well as pick up a cloud of dust which obscures Deku's body from Boros's vision, not that it matters to the grinning Alien, since the Hero landed exactly where Boros predicted him to land.