00| Prologue

"Have you given up yet?"

He tightens his grip around my wrists, dropping my knife to the floor.

"Not yet asshole."

Gritting my teeth while sliding my foot up the wall, my knee pressing against his area.

"You will never learn then Lola, the war begins."

Bonus!

(Mafia ending)

Reaching for my backup knife on my thigh, I slowly ride the blade on my surface, feeling the cold metal interact with my blazing skin while remaining eye contact with Alexander.

A small flicker of heat on his eyes as he pressed closer to me, this time the clear outline of his erect member on my knee, now caressing it.

Positioning the knife at his unbuttoned shirt from our tassel earlier, I line my knife with his sculpted abs and slowly ride up to his neck.

"Scared Yet?"

Lola Williams is exhausted from the same schemes and the same easy kills every day of her existence

Lola Williams is exhausted from the same schemes and the same easy kills every day of her existence. Working as an assassin for the French mafia was supposed to be exciting but lately, it's been more than lackluster.

It isn't until another easy kill gives her a real challenge. The Italian mafia is now after her. Not only that but Alexander Amato is after her - the calculating, intellectual, dashingly handsome sadist of the Italian mafia. She should be scared, but Lola loves a challenge and Alexander wants to see her on her knees for killing one of his own.

It would all be fine if it was just Alexander coming after her. But sexy, intelligent, Special Agent, Khloe Monroe, wants to take down all the mafias and she's starting with Lola Williams. That's right, Khloe Monroe steps right into the middle of Lola and Alexander's war and she's not going to stop until she's brought both of them down.

But soon, the three of them will realize that the line between hate and love is truly blurred and it is so easy to cross.