06| Escape |18+S|

"Do me a favor, don't be to grabby please

"Do me a favor, don't be to grabby please." I say with an amused smile.

"I don't plan to." Agent Monroe mutters as she swallows a knot that had formed in her throat as she eyed my nearly naked body.

Agent Monroe takes slow, calculated, movements toward me. She's watching me like a hawk, her brown eyes watching every move. I can't help but notice that every time I readjust or move in the slightest, she hesitates. Monroe stops in front of me, her tall frame towers over me before she places her hands on my hips. A devilish grin arises on my face as she slides her eyes to the left, avoiding eye contact.

Her presence seems to light something in me. She's so close to me that I can see her heart thumping fast in her chest by the vein in her neck. Her body is like a heater as heat flows off of her. The coldness in the room seems to disappear as she stands so close. My attention keys into the feeling of her fingers moving - she's massaging my hips, her touch driving me crazy.

"That's a little grabby," I joke and her eyes flare with an emotion that I can't figure out.

"Yes, well, I have to do a thorough search."

"On my hips?" My lips lift into an amused smirk.

"On every part of your body." She says, "Now, may I continue?"

I hesitate because I have no idea where this is going to go. A part of me isn't entirely sure that I want to find out, that's a line that even I don't know I'm willing to cross. But there's a burning desire in me that makes me nod, "Go ahead."

Agent Monroe wastes no time as she tugs my waist to the right - signaling me to turn. I obliged slowly and turned around with her hands still snugly gripped around my waist. It's an intimate moment to feel her but not see her face. I stare down her hands clutch tighter around me.

Monroe trails her hands over my back, and the soft texture of her fingers glides over my back plates ever so lightly. She stops at the hem of my bra, slowly unclipping the first hook. Second, Third, fourth, and finally fifth. The only thing holding it in place were the straps loosely hanging on my shoulders. I take a moment to look down at my boobs. My nipples were hard because of the cold air but feel down I knew Monroe had some type of erotic effect on me.

Griping my cuffs, she tries to slide one of the bra straps down my shoulder, I tense up as goosebumps rise across my skin. The feeling of her touch sent shocks through me like a lightning storm. I can't help but let out a giggle of disbelief as she tries to pull the bra off

Before I stop myself, I push back into Monroe. She lets go and her warm hands swiftly drop-down, a sigh leaves her lips.

"Look Willams stop with the games-"

Her sentence was forcibly stopped, as I take a quick step forward and quickly turned around before she can even process it. I accomplish my surprise attack by hitting her in the head with the combo of my knuckles and the hard metal around my wrists.