ThunderStorm(Inspired+Request)☁

This was a cuddle story requested by:
TheLostHeroPiper ^^
I hope you enjoy :D

Shuichi's Pov:

I was sleeping in my dorm room and then I hear a knock at the door. I get and open to open it and saw kokichi standing there. He looked..scared. "H-hey shuichi.." "Kokichi? What are you doing up this late?" He looked away embarrased. "Uhm.. can I stay with you.. until the storms over?..". I stood there thinking about it for moment. "Of course.." "Thank you..". He stepped Inside and sat on my bed with me. "Why did you want to stay with me?". We sat there silent then finally. "I don't like storms.." "Really? Okay then.". I held onto him and he looked way more comfortable then he did before. It looked adorable..I kinda ive held onto him like this before..Since we've said we liked each other.. It's been weird. Sometimes I wonder if he even still likes me.

(They were like this photo I found just not the faces lol)

Kokichi's Pov:

"Shumaiii! You never said you have feelings!" I turned to look up at him. "Of course I have feelings..". I held onto him tight. It's weird I know. Me, the best person on campus. Being afraid of thunderstorms? Stupid. We then snuggled up in bed to go to sleep. Since the storm was still going on, shuichi's kept his grip on me. Like holy shit..he's strange. And strange detective boy. "Shumaiii!" "Yes Kokichi?"..."I'm hungry!!" Sigh "One second.." He then got up and went to the kitchen. And he came back he had some purple grapes. "Here" "Yay!" When he sat down we cuddled again. When I finished We snuggled up in bed again (lol). "are you ready to go to sleep now?" "Mhm!" Then we both fell asleep...

In The Morning <3

Shuichi's Pov:

I woke up in my room with Kokichi in my arms. "Why the hell does he have to be so adorable but then so annoying?" I mumbled to myself. When I tried to get up he stopped me. "Kokichi? The morning announcement came on we have to get up." "I don't wanna!" "Kokichi.". There was silence for a moment. ".. finee. But can you carry meee?" "As long as you get up". I then got up and carried him to the dinning Hall. Miu then got up. "Took you guys long enough!" Then Miu looked at Kokichi. "And why the hell are you carrying that lazy ass?!" "He didn't want to get up" "Everyone calm down before I don't make you all breakfast." Kirumi Yelled as she walked out of the kitchen area of the room. She seemed mad but calm at the same time. Everyone then sat down as she went in the kitchen. "Shumaii!" "What?" "Hold me!" There was silence between us.. I then looked at him and smiled. "Alright!"

450 word not including these lol.

I hope you enjoyed the story! <3