"Detention"<33(School Au)*A bit of:🍋

꧁Shuichi's Pov꧂
"Shuichi.. This is your last warning! If you skip class one more time that's an after school detention for you!" I rolled my eyes as the teacher yelled at me. Kokichi looked at me and passes a note..
I looked at it for a moment and wrote back and passed it back. We continued this for about 5 minutes until we trailed off the topic and switched to.. Erm.. Dirty stuff. As we continued the teacher slammed his hands one my desk and read the note out loud until the dirty part came. "Saihara, Kokichi, ..DETENTION!" He then pointed to the door. "Go in the hallway and we will talk about this in a moment." We shrugged and walked in the hallway and sat down. I rolled my eyes. "Damn I wish I skipped class again.." "You still would've gotten detention either way dumbass~" Kokichi tapped my nose then sat down with me. We were talking then the last bell of the day rang. "Alright its time to go ho-" "Not yet! In my class. Now!" Kokichi mumbled under his breath as we sat down together. "I'll be back in a few minutes. Don't even think about trying anything!" The teacher then walked out of the room. We looked at each other for a while and played truth or dare. "Shuichi, truth or dare!" I sat and thought for a moment. "Hmm.. Dare!" He smiled and got close to my face and whispered in my ear. "I dare you to kiss me." He went back to his search and glared a me. "Well. What are you waiting for? Do it!" I hesitated considering the fact were in public. Then I thought about and went in. After a few minutes we seperated to see that we on the floor in a.. Weird position..without thinking I grabbed him and pulled him in. "Ooo! Shuichi you naughty boy! What do you think your doing?" I glared at him. "..."

"I'm helping myself of course."

He looked nervous for moment then started talking. "H-hehe You k-kow what? You a-already did your d-dare so I m-mean you don't really n-need t-" I shushed him. All of a sudden I got closer to him."I promise is won't hurt~" his eyes widened as he gave in and put his arms around my neck and kissed me. Kokichi pulled away to breathe for a minute."S-saihara.." I smiled and as I was about to go back in the teacher was here. "Alright I'm ba-" he glared at us. And looked pissed.
...

"SATURDAY DETENTION!"

I'M BACK GUYSSS 🤭🤭