『𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙰𝚗𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚛'𝚜 𝙻𝚒𝚎』(Requested)

This was requested by: TheLostHeroPiper
So ty for the request and enjoy <3 (Cuss Warning and Tenko and himiko were the first two victims btw)

『Third Person POV』

Kokichi was walking down to the dining Hall then heard a crash from there "AHHH!" He started running and when he got there he saw the others and Monokuma on the stage. "Fufufu~ I have a new motive for you kids!~" He shouted then pointed to Kokichi. "And it involved you!" "W-what does it have to do with me?"

Monokuma stared at him. "It's about your Real Ultimate! fufu!~" Shuichi turned and looked at kokichi. "Real Ultimate? So that means-" Miu then interrupted Shuichi. "-THAT ASSWHOLE WAS LYING TO US!?" Kirumi sighed and turned to Kokichi.

"Kokichi what is the real ultimate that he is talking about?" Kirumi said, surprisingly calm. He stayed silent. Shuichi looked at him "I-i don't have a different ultimate! And that's not a lie." Kokichi was lying. Shuichi looked at him knowing it was a lie. "Kokichi?.." Kokichi sighed and looked up at them. "...My real ultimate is-" "-Is Nonya! You guys have to kill to find out!" Everyone looked up at him in shock. "What?! That's not Fuckin Fair!" Kaito shouted, Cleary pissed "I have to agree with Kaito, Why should we kill to figure out somebody's real ultimate? That's not what happened with me-" "-Because yours was more obvious! You have items that an assassin would have in their room! Kokichi does not. That's why it's a motive!" Monokuma interrupted.

Kaede started questioning him. "Why would you make it a motive though?-" "-Stop Asking so many damn questions and start killing! But first!~" Monokuma then slipped something on Kokichi's neck. "W-What the hell is this?!" Kokichi tugged at it for a while. "It's a shock collar! Just to make sure you don't tell anybody. And since I'm always watching, I'll know!~" He then disappeared within a cloud of smoke. "Dammit!" Kaito was still pissed off. And Maki was calming him down.

『Kokichis POV』

Shuichi walked up to me. "Kokichi?" "What?.." He looked at me worried. "Is your real ultimate something bad?" I looked up at him surprised. "No silly! It's just embarrassing!" He looked relieved. "Okay if you say so.." Then he walked away. I don't want them to find out. But if somebody kills then monokuma would tell the others. I don't want them to know that I'm the ultimate animator! That would be embarrassing! I'm supposed to be small but tough! Not small and soft. And I don't want them treating me like a child who likes to animate things. It's annoying. I walk to my dorm and as I'm walking I feel someone grab my shoulder.

『Kaitos POV』

I was walking down a hall and saw Kokichi going to his room. I grabbed his shoulder and stopped him. "Kokichi..I want to see your room." He stood there silent. "You know I can't do that. If I get shocked and die then you won't ever know." "I know but-" He grabbed my hand and squeezed it tight. "Just stop and if you want to figure it out then fucking kill somebody and risk your damn life" I sighed and let go of him. "Alright fine. But..do actually want somebody to kill and find out?" He stood there and then spoke quietly. "I dont.. want the others to find out" I stood there wondering why he wouldn't want them to know. "Why don't you want us to know-" "-Because is embarrassing okay?!..Just.. Leave me alone for a while" I nodded and walked away. Why the hell am I worried about that Asswhole?! He's always so damn annoying. Whatever it's probably nothing..

『Shuichis POV』

I walked over to kokichis dorm and knocked on the door. "Kokichi? Can I come in?" "Mhm.." As I opened to door I saw him hiding something under his bed. "What was that?" He stood there and didn't say anything. "It's just something about my ultimate so don't worry about it." I shrugged and sat on the bed. "Are you alright? I heard you and Kaito talking earlier and-" "Don't worry about it. I'm fine." I nodded and got up. "I just wanted to check on you so I'll go ahead and leave you alone-" "... don't leave!..." I then turned around and sat back on the bed. "You don't want to be alone?" He shook his head. "Alright then" he looked at the floor for a moment then spoke. "Can we cuddle?.." I nodded and held him for a while and then..

『Kokichis POV』

After a while of Shuichi holding me the third dead body announcement came on.."W-what?.." I started shaking a bit. "Kokichi what wron-" "Shit.. Shit. Shit. Shit!.." Shuichi looked at me worried. "Kokichi what wrong?.." I looked at him. "I-I Don't want them to k-know!.." He looked at me and held me close to him. "It's all going to be just fine. Okay? And if anyone is going to be a bitch about it then I'll do something alright?" I stared at him a laughed a bit. "Pfft, you hurting someone? Yeah right!" "I can easily hurt someone!" "Mhm?" Monokuma then came into the room. "Alright, Kids! It's your time to shine! Fufufu!~" he then went ✨Poof✨ and left. "You ready?" "Mhm.." We got in the elevator and everyone was looking at me. All of a sudden the collar fell off my neck. "W-What the hell?!" Miu looked at me and spoke. "It's probably because someone was killed so it was deactivated" I was a bit confused but nodded as the door opened and we all walked out and got to the stands. "When will my ultimate be revealed?" I questioned. "When voting is over and they guess correctly!" I nodded as the trial started. "So the victim is rantaro amami. Cause of death? Stabbed in the head with a kitchen knife." Kaede spoke. "The murder weapon was the sword beside his lifeless body wasn't it Kaede?" Ryoma spoke. "No that's wrong! The kitchen knife that stabbed his brains out was more bloody so that had to be the murder weapon!" Miu shouted. "Correct. Alibis anyone?" Kirumi questioned. "Me and Kokichi were in his room" "Me and Miu were in the dining hall" Kaede spoke. "Me and Kaito were outside for a few hours" "And after that, me and Maki went to room" "Mhm" "me and Rooms were looking at insects together!" Gonta spoke up. "Me and Tsumugi were praying to Auta in my lab!" Angie shouted quietly. "So kirumi and korekiyo dont have alibis?" "Correct," Korekiyo spoke quietly. After investigating for a bit all of the evidence led to Korekiyo being the murderer. "Place your votes on the killer and Kokichi's ultimate shall be revealed in a bit!~" As expected Korekiyo was a the killer and his execution played out.

(I put it so y'all can watch if you want (spoiler warning though!)

"Alright!! As I said his real ultimate will be revealed in 3..2..1!" A sign then appeared on my stand that said "ultimate animator" on it and everyone gasped. "So you like, a soft small boy who loves to animate? That's so adorable!" Miu shouted I pouted at her comment as she ran to me and squeezed me in her arms. "Ooh! Can I and Auta see what you've been working on? We would love to see your work!" Angie asked. "S-sure.." Miu let go of me and walked back to her stand and everyone was looking at me. Shuichi walked up to me and hugged me tight. "So that was what you were hiding from me In your room?" "Yep!" I smiled and looked at everyone else in the room. "Come on everyone let's go see what Kokichis working on!" Angie shouted as she headed to the elevator. "I'd love to see what stuff he's been animating!" "I know! I can't wait!!" Everyone's voices faded from my head as they got closer to the elevator while Shuichi was still holding me close to him and he whispered to me. "See? Ill tell you it will be alright." "Mhm!" I looked up at him and smiled then we heard Angie shouting at us. "Are you guys coming?" We looked at each other for a moment then looked back. "Yep!" I shouted as I and Shuichi held hands and walked to the elevator.

✨The End✨

Hope y'all enjoyed reading! <3
1412 words btw 🥲🤌