『High School SweetHearts』

This is a high school AU requested by
diamondyorkk <3
(Cuss warning and Kissing⚠)

Enjoy <3

『Kokichis POV』

First day of high school. And I'm already a fuckin mess. I woke up late..got to school about 5 minutes after the bell rung.. Fuckin hell.. I walk into class and get Scolded by my teacher and sit down. And now I have detention after school. I looked outside the window and draw. "Psst" "hm?" I turned around and see a Navy blue haired boy looking at me and smiled. "Shitty first day huh? Me too." "Mhm.." We sit there in awkward silence then he speaks up. "So.. Wanna get lunch together" I nod as I turn back to my sketch book. "I'm shuichi saihara, you?" I turn back around to him and smile. "Kokichi Ouma." I said softly as I turned around to face the teacher. I have to be honest, he's fucking hot as hell. I would honestly make out with him in the bathroom or something like that..the bell rings for the next class "well, cya around" I nodded and walked to my next class. I can't fuckin wait till classes are over..

『Time skip to lunch because I'm so damn Lazy <3』

『Shuichis POV』

It's finally lunch. And I get to see that boy again! He's adorable honestly. He seems pretty innocent..but anyways I meet with kokichi to get out lunch then we head to the rooftop. "I fuckin hate this shitty food.. Like what the hell is this?" Kokichi was whining, and it was adorable. "God your adorable" He looked at me flustered and turned away. "Aw, somebodys flustered!~" I laughed as he pouted and puffed his cheeks out like a child. "Shut up!" I laughed and got closer to him. "Something wrong?" He got pissed. "Stop teasing me!!" He whined. "Who said I'm teasing?" I whispered as I leaned in closer. Then eventually, I kissed him softly. I then backed up from him and smiled. "W-What was that for?!?!" I laughed and got up as the bell rang. "W-What class do you have next?" He said, clearly still flustered from earlier. "Oh I'm not going" "What? Why?" I looked at him and sat back down. "Because I don't like math." I said as I got closer to him. "Neither do I bu-" I interrupted him by kissing him softly again. I broke it and smiled. "C'mon, let's get to class since were already late." He looked at me confused. "I though you said you weren't going?" I laughed. "I was just teasing you! What were you thinking about?!" He got up and covered his face. "L-Lets just go to class.. We only have three left for the day." I nodded as we walked there together. "Care to explain why you both are late?" Me and him looked at each other. "We were stuck in class for a bit since we were both late." "Yep!" The teacher looked at us concerned and sighed. "Well then have a seat, class is ending in ten minutes" and with that we sat down.

『Kokichis POV』

Apparently me and shuichi have the same classes for the rest of the day. When the bell rang we got up. And went to the next class. As we walked I started whining. "I hate historyy!" He chuckled as we walked in. We were passing notes the whole time and got caught. "Care to explain why you two are passing note in class?! Let alone, inappropriate ones?!?! DETENTION!" We looked at each other and giggled as the others stared and the teacher continued teaching. And the next class was Cemestry. I love Cemestry! I like mixing things together, so I had no problem. Me and shuichi were in the same group and finished first so we got to leave early so now school is fuckin over! Finally! I heard shuichi running to me and when he got to me he was beside me. "I can walk you home if you want" I looked at him and smiled "Okay!" As we walked to my house he picked my up. "Heyy!" "Your walking to slow!" He then carried me on his back. "Here's my house!" He put me down and kissed my cheek. "Bye shuichi!" I yelled to him as walked to his home. I then heard him yell "bye" as he was walking. I walked inside the house and went up to my room and laid down. I'm so fucking tired of high school ..

760 words!

hope y'all enjoyed <3