『My love..』◠◡◠

『Shuichis POV』

As I was walking down the hallway I heard a door slam shut. I turned around and heard whispering. I walked down the hallway and stopped at kokichis dorm room. As I learned my head closer to the door I heard kokichi and kaito talking about something. "Kokichi..Do you really want to do this plan? What about shuichi? Are you going to tell him?" I heard silence for a moment then kokichi spoke. "I'm not telling him.. And you shouldn't either. I don't want him getting in the way. I'll do anything to get out of this fuckin school at this point. Even #$*&#+$ myself." I couldn't really hear what he said since he got quieter at that part. "Alright.. Do you want to to do it next week or-" "Tomorrow." "T-Tomorrow?! That's way too soon! We have to prepare, we have to get making to help and-" "it's my choice to do do this to myself and it was your choice to help. So I want to do it.."

"Tomorrow."

『Kokichis POV』

"I want to do it tomorrow. I just want it over with. So we have to tell making tonight and set it up-" As I talking I heard crash right at my doorstep. I walked to the door and saw shuichi. "S-Shuichi?! What are you.. Uhm.. Doing here?.." I laughed nervously. If he heard anything I said the plan would have to be post-poned. "I'm just..erm..walking down the hall?..haha.." Kaito grabbed him by his collar. "If you heard anything from his room..i fuckin beat your ass." "I-I didn't hear anything special! I swear!" Kaito let go of him and walked to makis room. "Come on kokichi. We need to talk to making about this." I nodded and locked my door. I looked at shuichi and whispered something. "You suck at spying you idiot." I giggled and rolled my eyes as he kissed my cheek. (Not his ass cheeks ik someone thought of it.💀✋) "Just checking on you. But I think you should go before kaito does beat the shit out of me." I laughed and ran to kaito. When we got to makis room we knocked on the door. "Maki we need your help!" Then the door swung open.

『Makis POV』

I was in my room as I heard a knock at my door then heard kaito shout."Maki we need your help!" I swung open the door to see kaito and kokichi at my door. "What do you guys need help with?" Kokichi looked at the floor and kaito looked at him concerned. "I-I want to.. Kill myself." I looked at kokichi in shock I never knew someone would come to my dorm and ask for help like that. "C-Come in.." When they came in they sat down. "What's going on?" Kaito looked at me. "He was to.. Make a plan.. And he need our help." I though for a moment then though about shuichi. "What about shuichi? Did he do something?" He shook his head. "He said he would do anything to leave at this point since that goddamn bear wont let us leave." I looked at kokichi. Then I looked at kaito. "Fine. What do you want me to do." Kokichi explained the plan and kaito and I agreed. "So we're doing this tonight?" Kokichi nodded. Then spoke for the first time in the room. "A-And when after it all happens..give this t-to shuichi.." He then handed me a note and I put iny pocket. "My death..Should be the last one for you all to leave." I looked at him confused. "What are you talking about?-" "-The mastermind is Tsumugi. I want you to say that after kaito is executed. Then when it's revealed she is. You all should be allowed to leave. I already spoke about this with Monokuma and he's allowing me to do this." I looked at him and sighed. Kaito then spoke "Alright.. It looked like the sun is setting so we should get to work." We nodded and got everything set up.

『Kokichis POV』

"Kokichi.. Are you sure about this?.." I nodded. I wanted to do this. I just want to leave this hell hole. After we got everything set up maki grabbed her poison arrow and shot kaito with it so the execution would fail since he would die before it finished. Kaito winced "Shit.." I winced but stayed quite. Maki then walked up to me. And hugged me. "Listen.. I know I've been an asswhole to you..but..good luck.." She started crying a bit and walked out of the room. Kaito then picked me up and laid me on the robot crusher thing and hugged me one last time. "T-Thanks kaito.. For helping me." He looked at me while crying and smiled. "N-No problem. Now.. You r-ready for t-this?" I nodded and tried to smile. "See you in heaven. Kaito." He chuckled a bit. "See you in heaven Kokichi.." He gave me his jacket and sniffled. "Kaito!" He looked at me. "Give shuichi the note I gave to maki alright?" He tried to smiled and nodded. "Alright.. In 3!.." I took a deep breath. "2!.." I'll miss them..alot. But..atleast I'll see them again!.. Kaito was about to shout the last number. Goodbye..everyone..
"1!.." It came down and..