Prologue

It was a morning sunshine. Carla woke up while stretching her hands out. Ever since the incident back at the Fantasia World, she and Jared were official dating along with the others who start being friends each other.

After the shower, she decides to wear her clothes to meet her boyfriend and the others.

"I hope this might be okay," she told herself

"I hope this might be okay," she told herself. With that, she went outside after saying goodbye to her Mom.

While she was walking, she can feel the wind so chilling. But, she miss the sound of nature and river.

Suddenly, someone cover her eyes causing her startled. "Guess who?"

"Hm, let me guess. Jared Vincenzo?" She guess causing Jared to wrap around her waist causing Carla to shriek and begin to laugh while turn around to face her boyfriend.

"You just got here, right?" Jared asked. "Yup, while waiting for you," she said. "Okay, where's my kiss," he pout causing Carla to chuckle as she peck his lip.

"That's it?" Jared deadpanned. "Jared, we're in public," Carla reminding him. Suddenly, someone wrap around Jared's shoulder. "Yeah, Dude. You know your girl doesn't like in public but, a privacy," Roger told him.

"And will you excuse us, let us stole your girlfriend," Rowena said as she and the girls drag Carla away from Jared playfully while Jared look at them disbelief.

"Just because eight of you have a girls thing, that doesn't mean to leave me and the boys out!" He said while he and the guys chasing them behind.

They are walking while chatting each other but, sometime they can start a playful bickering.

"Hey, how about we go to my house to hang out each other," Irma suggest. All of them nodded agree except Carla who was not sure.

The others notice too. "You can asked your permission. She saw how close we are," Mei Hui told her. "I know it just that, I'm not sure what is her answer. She's okay if I hang out with you guys like this but, at friend's house, nope," she told them.

Jared grab her hand comfort. "She'll understand," he told her. Carla smile softly at him. Both of them stare at each other for a moment when a clear throat interrupt them.

"Uh, we're still here," Baron reminding them. Both of them look at them sheepishly as they continue to walk again.

While they are walking, Carla saw some crystal gem in front of her. She kneel down and pick up the crystal gem.

The others look at what is she doing. "What is that?"

"Is that a crystal gem? We should probably make money," Irma suggest imagine of being a rich bitch.

"Yeah, only you," Mei Hui remarked making Irma glare at her.

"Where does it come from," Alex asked. Carla look at the side and saw more of it. She stand up and follow the trailed while the others follow her.

While they walking to the alley, they stop in front of the back door. Carla was about to grab the door knob but, Jared quickly stop her.

"Carla, are you crazy?! This is a bad idea!"

"I know but, I need to know where does it goes," Carla wonder.

"If we follow the trail, we will end up found the ugly monstrous creature," Terry reminding her but, it was too late.

Carla has already went inside leaving the door opened. The six of them sigh at the girl's stubborn.

"Looks like you guys babysit her," Lumina state. They have no choice but, to go inside. Unware what is waiting for them.

All of them were walking quietly down the staff room museum, filled with weird ancient.

"Seems like they wanted to prepare for tomorrow," Harold said. "No kidding. Where did they find all these stuff," Dash wonder, thinking it was possible for getting to the Fantasia World.

"Hm, seems like the crystal gem is here-" before Carla could finish, she shriek and almost dropped the box when she saw something but, turns out it was a rat, running away.

Carla just look at the rat disbelief and spoke, "Don't laugh," montion to the others who were fighting their life to hold their laughter, including her own boyfriend.

"Really don't want you to remember but, I got a flashback where you saw a worm and begin to cry," he said making Rowena's face began to go red for holding her laugh.

Carla look at him, feeling offended. "Hey, how am I supposed to know it was a worm? I just said it was a snake and also, I didn't know it was a worm that time," she reminding him.

Jared just chuckled and muttered 'sorry' to his girlfriend.

Carla rolled her eyes until, knock onto something and almost fell down. Lumina and Ella quickly grab her before she could fall on the floor.

"Hey, are you okay," Lumina asked. "Yup, I'm fine. I just knock onto something," she said while trying to stand up again.

Then, she and the others look over and saw a strange large mirror.

"What is this?" Baron asked

"Looks like some sort of a mirror," Roger replied. Carla walk toward and began to examine with her big large curious eyes. She looked up and saw the pony symbol. Then, she turn to the others. "Seems like a magical creature thing," she told them but, she doesn't realize behind her, the mirror glowed a little bit. 

"Carla," Eliana called her. "The mirror just glowed," she told her. Carla look at her confuse then look at the mirror again and back to the others. "I didn't see anything," she remind them.

"Yeah, well, that's because you didn't see and how about now," Jared turn her around and face the mirror again. Carla stare at the mirror until, it begin to glow.

She stumble back gasped as Jared caught her by her waist. "Holy-" Jared quickly cover her mouth, don't want her to curse in this situation.

"Then all of sudden, the mirror began to glowed brighter. All of them step back, scared. Suddenly, it pulled Carla forcefully. "Uh, guys?!" Carla shout trying to pulled herself but, couldn't. "Carla!" Jared quickly grab her waist and pulled her harder but, the problem is, he also been pulled.

"Guys, a little help here," he shouted. The others quickly went to the couple. Baron quickly grabbed Jared's waist as Courtney grabbed his and so the others. They are trying their best to pulled but, unlucky for them, all of them were forcefully been pulled.

"No,no,no,no,no!!!!!"

"Oh no, not this again!"

"AAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!"

All of them being pulled inside the mirror while screaming, making all the glow gone. Inside the mirror, all of them were falling or sliding down while screaming as everything turned bright as their another adventure has begin.