Chapter 8

"What a beautiful day."

The Gang are walking together in the Ponyville which they agree with. "Hey, what do you guys wanna do today?" Ella asked them. "I don't know. We already did all the work and helped without resting. Especially last night," Courtney grumbles. "Sleeping over with Twilight, Rarity and Applejack?" Carla asked as Courtney nodded but, with the look of displease face. "Yeah but, it ain't pretty."

"Hey, how about we go to the Sugarcube Corner? I bet Pinkie Pie has something delicious she made," Terry suggested.

"Well, in that case, let's go."

All of them start walking to the Sugarcube Corner but, they notice the Ponyville is very quiet and they start nervous. They even notice all of them quickly close their windows and doors in fear.

"Uh, any idea why they are like that?" Rowena asked, not liking the atmosphere. "Are they on holiday or hibernation?" Roger asked causing everyone to look at him in confusion. "What? They're still an animal."

"You don't think there's a zombie breakout?" Irma asked. "Seriously? How come there's a zombie in Equestria, Irma?"

"What if there is?!"

"Not likely."

"Psst!"

"Did any of you say that?"

"Nope."

"Psst! Guys!" The group look around and landed on the Sugarcube Corner's door open until, Pinkie Pie appeared, looking very worry.

"In here, quick!"

"Uh, Pinkie Pie? What are you doing-" before Carla could asked, she and the others suddenly dragged in by Pinkie Pie.

They groan in pain and stood up while looking around the room in the dark. "She's coming!" "Who?! Is it a zombie?!" Irma shouted in panic until, Rowena whacked her head with a disbelief look on her face. "There's no zombies in this world, Irma!"

"Pinkie Pie, what are you doing here alone in the dark?" Alex asked the party pony. "I wasn't alone," Pinkie Pie answer as she turn on the light revealing Twilight, Spike, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Fluttershy and Apple Bloom, Applejack's little sister.

"Oh. You all here."

"Okay, so what are you all doing here exactly?" Carla asked getting impatient toward their behavior. "Babe, calm down," Jared calming her down.

"That's exactly what I've been asking them," Twilight tell Carla.

"Is it some sort of game called hide and seek? Because if it is, I'm in!" Dash said while the others look at him deadpanned.

"This isn't a game, Dash! We're hidin' from her!" Applejack pointed outside the windows. Twilight and the Gang look at the pony with curious and courageous while the others are right behind them, shaking in fear.

Until, the pony in the hood starts to face them causing the others to yelp in fear and hiding while Twilight look confuse and as for the others, they have the look of disappointed on their faces while they look at the others with the look of 'really? That's what you guys afraid of?'

~

"Did you see her Twilight? Did you see... Zecora?" Apple Bloom asked in fear. "Apple Bloom! I told you never to say that name!" Applejack scolded her. "So that's her name? Zecora?" Terry asked rhetorically.

"Really, Applejack?"

"Well, we saw her glance this way..." Twilight has been cut off by Pinkie Pie, "Glance evilly this way." Pinkie Pie notice Carla also glance like that and chuckle sheepishly, "Sorry, Carla."