Chapter 5

Up to the sky, in Ponyville, Carla is flying around while the wind is blowing her hair. Then, she decided to fly faster while doing all the style that Rainbow had taught her. She takes a deep breath and sighs all the fresh air. All of a sudden, she feels like someone is watching her. She stop flying and began to look around while flapping her wings.

She shrugged it up, thinking it was nothing and turned around until, Pinkie Pie was in front of her, grinning cheekily. "Hi, Carla!!!" she greet Carla excitedly. Carla shriek and flew backward and look at Pinkie with disbelief.

"Pinkie, don't sneak like that to me. You almost gave me a heart attack," Carla scolded but, her face was soft. "Sorry about that, Carla. I was looking for Rainbow Dash. Did you see her around here," Pinkie asked. Carla looked around in case she saw Rainbow but, couldn't. "Nope, didn't see her anywhere while I was---" she stop and look at Pinkie Pie in shocked.

"Pinkie, how in the world can you fly?" she asked feeling horrified, but Pinkie Pie only grinned and giggled, "This, silly," she pointed to a helicopter hat she was wearing on her head. Carla couldn't help it but, giggle. "Oh, Pinkie Pie. Sometimes you make me laugh but, try not to do that, okay? I was very worried sick thinking you might fall from the sky," Carla told her as Pinkie saluted. "No worries, Carla." Carla smiled until, she saw something behind and grinned.

"Hey, Pinkie. Didn't you say you were looking for Rainbow?"

"Yup."

"Well, she's right behind you."

Pinkie Pie looked over and saw Rainbow's tail but, this time she's with someone else. Carla leans over and whispers at Pinkie's ear. Pinkie Pie looked over Carla as Carla winked and flew away.

Meanwhile, Rainbow is hiding with the help of Harold. Harold looked over and saw nobody. He swore he heard Carla's voice but, decided to ignore it because, he doesn't want to ruin Carla's mood also, Jared is busy helping Rarity to give some idea along with Eliana and Alex while Lumina, Courtney and Ella are helping the other ponies.

Both of the pegasus sighed in relief until, Pinkie Pie appeared behind them from the cloud. "Rainbow Dash! Oh, hey, Harold," she greet happily causing Harold lost his balance until he fell from the cloud and scream.

"Harold!!!" Rainbow quickly zooms faster while Pinkie Pie stand there shocked. "Um, maybe I should follow them," she said as she began to activate the helicopter hat. Meanwhile, Mei Hui and Irma searching for Rainbow and Pinkie Pie.

"Where is Rainbow? Dash said she was flying around at the sky but, I didn't see her. Even Harold are nowhere to be found," Irma complaining. "Pinkie Pie are not here too. Roger said she was at the Sugarcube Corner since he volunteered to help Fluttershy while Terry was busy helping A.J but, she's not even there. Do you think we should ask Carla," Mei Hui suggest.

"It's best not. Jared told me she needs some alone while he was helping Rarity to coming up an idea for her dress. I mean, no offence. Beside, Carla's an Alicorn, what do you expect," Irma said until, she and Mei Hui heard a scream. They look up and saw some figure falling from the sky.

The two ponies squinted their eyes to look closely. "Oh, it's Harold," Irma simply said as if it was nothing. Suddenly, her eyes widen when she notice Harold is falling.

"Harold!!!"

"Cheese crakcers!"

"Hang on, Harold!!! I got you-"

It was already too late. Harold has already hit the ground while Rainbow is on top of him. "About time you appeared," Irma said to Rainbow. Mei Hui give her a stink eyes as Irma change her word. "I mean, are you two okay?" Irma asked sheepishly.