Chapter 3

At the Sweet Apple Acres, Twilight and Carla are carrying a basket on their back with full of apples while Spike check and throw the apples which one is good and bad. "No. Nope. Nope."

"Are you seriously have to throw everything on the ground," Jared asked him. He also carry the basket of apples on his back while trying to get the apples that Spike throw.

"I never thought this work will be so tiring but, it's actually fun," Carla comment. "I know. But, even though you're an Alicorn, you still have the earth pony strength," Twilight told her.

"Thank you kindly, the three of you, helping me out. I bet Big Mcintosh I could get all these Golden Delicious in barn by lunchtime. If I win, he's gonna walk down Stiirup Street in one of Granny's girdles," Applejack chuckle.

"No problem at all, Applejack. I'm glad the goal is lunchtime. All this hard work is making me hungry," Twilight admit it.

"Yeah, until Carla drag me."

"Because you want to sleep back again. Anyway, Applejack, have you seen Terry?"

"Ah' don't know. He might be around here somewhere," Applejack said while looking around until, she heard a voice.

"TIMBER!!!"

Carla and Jared look up until, all the apples above them fall down causing the couple cover by all the apples.

Twilight and Applejack look at the side and saw Terry standing proudly while walking toward them. "Wow, Terry. Seems like you have already pass all the things Applejack taught you," Twilight compliment him.

"Yeah. Being Earth Pony is not that bad. Anyway, seems like I heard Carla and Jared voice. Any idea where are they?" Terry asked.

"Well, you kick the tree and cause' all the apples fell onto those two," Applejack chuckle while point at the two.

Terry look behind him and saw Carla and Jared look at him dryly while Jared bite the apple.

"Sorry," Terry apologize sheepishly.

"Seems like you have gotten a lot of stronger unlike last time," Carla said while standing up.

Of course, who wouldn't forget what happened the few months ago? After defeating Nightmare Moon, Carla and the others been taught by the Mane 6 and they are finally getting to hang of it. As for Carla, she is still practicing her magic of Cheerful but, fail millions time.

"Well, thanks to Applejack," Terry gesture at Applejack with a thankful smile while Applejack tipped her hat.

Suddenly, they heard a loud growl coming from Twilight and Carla. Both of them look at their stomach, knowing they are hungry. "Please tell me you skipped breakfast," Jared sigh. Carla sheepishly look at her boyfriend.

"Girl, you really need to learn to skip breakfast," Terry said while rubbing his temple.

"I know, right," Spike said while throwing the apple and hit at Terry's head while Terry look at him disbelief.

"Puh-lease, Spike. You've been lounging on my back all morning while we worked," Twilight remind to the small dragon.

"Exactly. You four are taking so long, I missed snack-time," Spike complain. "Really? Like throwing all the apples on the ground," Jared said while pointing all the apples on the ground. Spike just chuckle awkwardly. "I might have been a little bit of focusing," he said while scratching his head.

Again, a stomach growl came back again while Twilight laugh nervously, "Eh, I guess we better get some food." Spike began to find an apple inside the basket.