Teen Titans:

Male Tamaranean Reader x Teen Titans:

You:

You are a Mutated Tamaranean this makes you stronger than most and gives you access to incredible powers.

You were originally supposed to marry Starfire and become Prince of Tamaran.

For a good while the both of you had a happy relationship, you both loved each other dearly.

One year before the wedding you decided it was time to master your abilities.

You promised Starfire you'd be back in a year with your powers mastered and have your wedding.

You kept that promise, but when you returned you found out your lover had been sold as a slave to the Gordanians.

So you did what any worried boyfriend would do, you flew across the stars in search for her.

You eventually tracked her down to Earth.

Unfortunately, it turns out she was now in love with a human named Robin.

As Mutated Tamaranean you're far stronger than the average.

Your power set is like Janemba's from Dragon Ball.

Yes you also have the sword as seen in the pic and you can also do the Dimension Ray attack.

Love Interest:

Love Interest:

Blackfire:
Even in her younger days, Blackfire had loved you, however she was too shy to even go up and speak to you.

She grew extremely jealous when you and Starfire begun hanging out and this just served to fuel her bad behavior.

She'll do anything to get you to notice her.