Dragon Ball Xenoverse:

Dragon Ball Xenoverse x Male Human Reader:

Plot:
So basically you're a Time Patroller and you are part of a team consisting of all the customizable species you can choose from in Xenoverse.

This story will focus on your misadventures with your team.

Now I won't focus on backstory here, I'll be focusing more on your relationships with your team and you.

Your team:

(Y/N) (L/N) (Human):
(A/N: Before anyone asks, I have not yet read or watched God of Highschool, I fully intend to, I have downloaded the anime. So you won't have any of Jin Mori's abilities in this story as I watch it maybe that'll change if I can find a way to incorporate it...okay, with that cleared up, let's go.)

You are a very exceptionally strong human, far stronger than any other could ever hope to be.

Unfortunately when you're on a team consisting of a Saiyan, a Namekian an Arcosian and a Majin you tend to get overshadowed when it comes to Power and feats.

You never let it get you down though and you try your best as well as train hard to gain new heights.

You are determined, strong and enthusiastic, like Asta from Black Clover accept you don't scream as much which is odd considering this is Dragon Ball.

You want to help your team, and you want to protect them, that is your greatest wish.

Carra (Saiyan):She's as strong, proud and battle-hungry as any Saiyan should be

Carra (Saiyan):
She's as strong, proud and battle-hungry as any Saiyan should be.

However, she leans more to the type of Saiyan Goku is rather than Vegeta.

She's Upbeat, enthusiastic and gets excited when facing stronger opponents.

She genuinely believes in your potential and is one of the few Saiyans more than happy to serve as your training partner.

She's always happy to drop anything and train with you.

She wants you to fight by their side as an equal and is ready to support you at any turn.

Vanilla (Majin):She is snide, snarky, cynical and seems to not really care about anything except her sweets

Vanilla (Majin):
She is snide, snarky, cynical and seems to not really care about anything except her sweets.

Vanilla keeps saying perhaps this job isn't for you and says you should quit.

She's also very emotionally distant preferring to keep to herself.

Despite coming across as a bit of a jerk, Vanilla does care about everyone, especially you.

She knows you're the most vulnerable member of the group and actually very much hates seeing you get hurt.

Since she's a Majin she's just not very good at expressing her feelings so she comes off as rude.

Her heart breaks every time she see's you severely wounded.

Tundra (Arcosian):As a member of the same race Frieza is from, Tundra is basically the mad scientist of the group

Tundra (Arcosian):
As a member of the same race Frieza is from, Tundra is basically the mad scientist of the group.

A role he takes very seriously as he subjects all of you to various experiments, usually involving new devices he invented.

You are his favorite Guinea Pig and he won't hesitate to put you in a dangerous situations.

This is oddly his own form of support for you as he knows you'll be able to make it through and that there's no one better in his opinion who would make a better Guinea Pig.

He also harbors a deep resentment towards Frieza, Cooler and King Cold as he will want to personally fight them during missions that involve them.

Lyre (Namekian):A powerful Namekian of the Warrior variety, Lyre is serious, calm and collected much Piccolo

Lyre (Namekian):
A powerful Namekian of the Warrior variety, Lyre is serious, calm and collected much Piccolo.

He does have a soft side though as he had gained an interest in collecting Earth plushies, he absolutely loves those cute stuffed little creatures, a fact you found out about by accident.

He urged you not to tell the others due to embarrassment and you agreed.

So long as he trained you, something he had no choice to at that point.

He was originally worried his training regime was a bit too much and you wouldn't be able to take it.

As thanks for finally letting you train with him you buy him a new plushie he doesn't have on occasion, something he very much appreciates.
_______________________________________
So should you be with Carra, Vanilla or both in the story?