Sucker for Love:

Sucker for Love x Male Plague Doctor Reader:

Details:
Okay, now this Sucker for Love story is a bit unusual as it is set in a world where a lot of Lovecraftian elements are real.

Monsters, Ancient Gods, stuff like that, a bit like Bloodborne actually, just not as hopeless and depressing.

Reader Info:You are a well-known Plague Doctor who not only helped many people and saved them from sicknesses, but you also exterminate vicious monsters that terrorize cities and towns

Reader Info:
You are a well-known Plague Doctor who not only helped many people and saved them from sicknesses, but you also exterminate vicious monsters that terrorize cities and towns.

Basically you're Hunter mixed with a Plague Doctor.

Unfortunately you've gained a mysterious and supernatural illness that has no cure and you'll die eventually.

So you travel all around the world, search every corner until you can find a cure...or until you die.

Fortunately throughout your travels you've gained the attention of a few very interesting women.

Maybe they can help you...in more ways than one.

Harem:

Ln'eta:

Estir:

Nyanlathotep:

(A/N: Also additionally, there were actually 2 girls that were cut from Sucker from Love that were based off Shub-Niggurath and Azathoth. They'll be in your Harem and here they are.)

Now I don't have names for these girls, so help me out please.
_______________________________________