Elden Ring 2:

Hollow: (Elden Ring x Male Hollow Knight Reader):

Reader Info:A mysterious wanderer had recently entered the Lands Between

Reader Info:
A mysterious wanderer had recently entered the Lands Between.

A silent Warrior in black armor, a tattered blue cloak and armed with a simple blade.

This Warrior is you.

No one knows where you had come from or why you are, but they will soon.

You are on a mission and as you traverse the Lands Between you come across an ancient kingdom known as Hallownest.

A Kingdom under the rule of someone known simply as "The Pale King."

The Pale King had only one goal, stop the Frenzied Flame once and for all.

To accomplish this, he created many Vessels.

Warriors without emotion and thought to act as containers for the Flame to ensure it infects no one else.

He created these Vessels from something known as Void.

Darkness worshipped a many centuries ago, and is said to be more Ancient than the Greater Will itself.

The Pale King created these Vessels within a deep pit known as the Abyss and the one who would make it out would be chosen to become the Hollow Knight.

The Hollow Knight will then contain the Frenzied Flame.

One had made it out...technically 2 with you being the second, but...

Start at 0.25 and end at 2.35:

All other Vessels were left to rot within the Abyss, but you somehow managed to escape after falling.

You left your Birthplace, and the Lands Between but many years later you have returned.

For the Hollow Knight is no longer keeping the flame contained, it is leaking out and infecting the land.

You have come to either take the Hollow Knight's place as the Frenzied Flame's vessel...or perhaps there is another way.

A way that could lead to the destruction of the Frenzied Flame once and for all.

Love Interest:

Ranni the Witch:

Also, this is the picture I saw that inspired me to do this.

_______________________________________