Chapter 19: A Bad Start to this Fantastic Trip!

"I love you, Y/N."

"Mmnhah... nnnhaah... hah, your tongue feels so good, Y/N..."

"I-I'm ready... Take care of me... please, be gentle, Y/N..."

.

.

.

"Y/N..."

"..."

"Y/NNN..."

"Mmmhh..."

"Wake up, Y/N!"

"I'll be gentle!"

"..."

"Eh?"

I woke up from the best dream of my life only to find out that I wasn't dreaming at all.

"AAAAHH! It wasn't a dream!"

"W-What are you talking about?" Says the girl who was mounting me like a horse, in my bedroom.

Okay, it was a dream... unfortunately.

"I-I need to prepare my heart for this! This is too sudden!" I yelled out, covering my crimson red face.

"Stop making this weird! We've got an emergency, Y/N!" She yelled back, still in the same position.

"This is an emergency! What do you think you're doing, straddling me like that?!" This time it was Megumin's turn to blush.

"W-Well, I just thought that you'd wake up faster if I did that!" She said as her eyes shone a bright crimson light.

"Alright, I'm awake now! You can get off now, before it's too late-" It was too late.

"Um, Y/N... something's p-poking me... I... Is that-"

"I-It's not like that!" I yelled out the most cliche line I could in this scenario.

"I-I'm not ready for this kind of... physical relationship yet, but... i-if you want to... I need to prepare myself first..." She said while fidgeting and covering her face, which only made the situation worse.

"..."

"W-What...?"

"A-Ah! N-N-Nothing! Forget I ever said anything!"

"No way. I'll keep this in mind for later."

"Y/NNNNN!"

.

.

We both calmed down after the whole misunderstanding, but before that, I had to fend off the flurry of punches from the flustered Crimson Demon.

Sitting on my bed, still a little red, I was explaining the situation.

"So now you know. It's only a thing that happens every morning..."

"I-I see... So... it wasn't becuase of m-me?" She asked hesitantly while sitting beside me.

"What kind of question is that?!"

"Uh, n-no."

"Oh..."

"What's with this dissapointet tone?!"

"..."

"A-Anyway! What's with this emergency you've been going on about?" The situation was becoming more and more embarrassing, so I had to act.

"A-Ah, I think it'd be better if I showed you." She got up from the bed and led me to the living room.

Inside, we found Kazuma and Aqua. But something was... off.