Chapter 29: Operation 'Yandere'!

"Oooow, ow, ow, ow! D-Darkenss, please, calm down! There's a good reason for this! Ah! I heard a crack! My skull's going to explode!"

"Oi, listen to me! Listen to my explanation! You'll understand after listening to me! I'll die if you use any more strenght, so just listen to me!"

"D-Darkness... please... I can't... breath... Darghness..."

"Oh, I'll listen! I'll listen, alright?! I'm just preparing to listen to your stupid explanation! Then I'll judge if I should strangle the three of you!"

The next morning, the whole capital was in an uproar. It's nothing strange, seeing that just this night three masked thieves broke into the castle and stole princess' magic item.

Legends about the silver-haired man, a hooded man and a masked man spread throughout the capital like wildfire.

Yes, Chris was still being branded as a man.

I could only imagine how much it hurt her womanhood.

First thing in the morning the three of us were called to a certain room in the inn, where we were met with Darkness' fury.

It's really astonishing how she could easily keep down three people at the same time.

"Dark-Darkness! I can't talk like this, I can't talk!"

"Stop! I was coerced by Chris! She's the Big Boss of this operation! D-Darkness, I don't think that Y/N's face should be purple...!" Kazuma pointed out as he was being held by his temple.

Meanwhile, I was laying on the ground face first while Darkness was just simply sitting on my back and somehow slowly crushing my internal organs with her raw weigh- abs.

I know that some people would pay to be in that kind of situation, but I certainly wasn't one of them.

I began to slam the ground to indicate capitulation.

My torturer seeing that I was on the verge of passing out, got up and lifted Kazuma and Chris by their temples.

As she got up, a desperate gasp escaped my mouth as I was finally allowed to breathe again.

She probably thought that I wouldn't be able to move for a while after that, and so left me lying on the floor.

I had a chance to escape right now, but I thought that by doing so I'd only get even worse punishment from her. So I remained a good boy, and lay on the floor, unmoving.

"H-How can you say that?! Ow, ow, ow! W-Wait! Listen to me, Darkness! Lowly Assistant-kun was very eager to join! I was the one who proposed it, but when things turned south, he and Assistant-kun insisted we continue to break through!" Chris began her panicky explanation by throwing me and Kazuma under the bus.

"That's not right, Big Boss! Me and Y/N only joined the thieving group for one day! We have no status in this organization; we're just minions!"

"What thieving group? It's just the three of us! What hierarchy is there with just three people?"

While Kazuma tried to bail us out, Chris kept pushing the blame towards her underlings.

"..."

Let's just say that Darkness wasn't pleased.

"Oi."

"""...?!"""

"Spit it out."

Fearing for our lives, we gave in to her cold tone and explained the situation.