The Meeting

As I've said before, I'm in a bad mood. To cheer myself I decide to go get me my favorite snacks. Samosas. Nothing makes me happy than eating samosas, I could be stressed about something but once the taste of samosas hits my tounge mmhh I'll be perfectly fine after that. I just don't know what happens to me when I taste them, I cant explain it.

I hopped into my car and took off to the garage with some Nicki minaj music on full blast. Something I do when I'm in my zone.

_
I arrive at the gas station and I let the guy fill my tank but as he does that I leave my car there and walk to the garage store to buy some samosas.

"hey, Mel?" said the hyper old lady in her mid 40s at the cash register. She obviously knows me, i come here almost every week for samosa's.

"hey miss Field, haven't been seeing you around lately, where did you dissappear off to by the way?" I squealed in excitement. She's like my mother.

"I had to go visit my son, he recently had a baby."
"oh my God congratulations, so now you can't let these people know that I'm actually a regular here and I am entitled to getting discounts or samosas for free even, right?" I said giggling.

"of course my dear, your like a daughter to me" she replied.
We chatted a little and I took my bag of samosa's and walked out. I was heading to the parking lot when I heard a commotion in the direction where my car was. Oh my God. I left my car on the isle and I caused traffic. No, not traffic but TRAFFIC!! I'm so done. I quickly walked to where the commotion was and some idiot decided to bump into me causing my samosas to fall on the floor. I felt my insides turn and for a moment I was starstruck. I was shocked. My delicious samosa's for heavens sake!

"I'm so sorry ma'am it wasn't..." I didn't even let him speak I was so enraged with him. How could he?
"what the hell did you just do?! You are so going to pay for these because there's no way I'm going home empty handed after spending a fortune on these." I wailed.

The more I looked at this man I noticed how good looking he was, he was of good height and was definitely a panty dropper. He was tall and mascular, he was everything you'd see in a magazine. He was a Greek God. But when I realized he was looking at me I frowned.

"ma'am, let's sort out the samosa issue a bit later, shall we? How about you stop this traffic first?" he said with a smirk on his face.

I quickly removed the frown from my face and it was replaced with complete embarrassment. I quickly got into my car and drove away from the fuel filling isle and parked in the parking lot instead. I walked to the criminals car and he looked somewhat shocked to see me. What did he think? That it's over? Well not until he buys me my samosa's.

"they are $1." I said politely staring into his dark eyes with my arms folded. He raised his eyebrows in confusion.
"the smaosas, I'm talking about the samosas that you just dropped." i reminded him. As soon as I said that I heard him chuckle and he said "are you serious? It's just $1?"

"thats the same $1 you don't want to spend" I smirked at him. "No, it's not that. I thought you your just being funny back there but it seems like you are..." he paused a bit to scan me up and down. "... desperate?" he said swiftly.

"oh, considering the fact that you look like you can afford $1 how about you actually do the needy a favor and actually buy me the samosas?" I snarled.

He smirked while looking deep into my eyes. We stood there for a moment staring into each others eyes in silence. The eye contact just got too strong for me to handle so I looked away causing him to smirk.

"Ok, let's go. I'll buy you 2 packs of samosas. Making it $2." he said looking deep into my eyes.

"that's more like it, I'm secured for the next two weeks!"
_
We finally got out of the store and I must admit I was very happy. 2 packets of samosas? I've hit a jackpot.