Preparing To Let Loose

Melanie's pov

I'm watching the news and the kids have been set free. It's heartbreaking to watch but it also bring me joy to know that these kids are back to their feelings and they are healthy. I'm distracted from my crying session when Mark enets the room. His dressed in black timberland boots and black jeans with a black t-shirt that reveals his muscles perfectly. His a sight for sore eyes.

"get your stuff we are leaving." he says.
I'm shocked because I'm still dressed in his boxers and t-shirt. "what, why didn't you tell me to get ready!" I half scream getting up to look for the clothes I can wearing and guess what. I can't find them. Great. I search under the bed in the bed, in the closet, and everywhere you can think of but I can't find my clothes.

I come back to where Mark was and his just standing there looking at me blankly. "I don't have time, you should have put your clothes somewhere you'd remember. Your wasting my time." he groans.

"Ok, I'll go like this then." I say shrugging my shoulders. He stares at me then raises his eyebrows. I smile at him and he comes over to me and covers me with the gown that was next to the couch.

Before I even know it he grabs my hands and I follow him. I know I thought I could do this but I feel so naked right now. Walking down the empty hallway felt like I was walking with a thousand eyes watching me.

We get inside the elevator and he puts his shades on. I'm puzzled at him putting on shades in an elevator. I still have my hands in his and I'm loving it, but I just hate how silent it is. I look up to him and actually realize that his one tall man.

...

In the car.

My phone rings and I quickly look at the caller ID. It's Bethany.

"hey Bethany..." I say defeated waiting for her to throw a tantrum. "oh my God, you idiot! Why didn't you pick up my calls last night?! Where are you? What the hell is wrong with you?!Do you have any idea how worried I was?!" she rambles.
"I'm sorry Bethany, I was caught up and my phones battery had died, I just recharged it in the morning." I say with a bit of regret in my voice.

"was that you...?" says her voice filled with uncertainty. "huh, What are you on about?" I question. "I know that it was you in that video with Marco Fernandez in it. Everyone's is talking about you on Twitter" she scoofs.

As soon as she mentioned Mark I knew immediately what she was talking about. So it means I was visible in that video. Oh my. God, what have I done!

"so you mean I..." I don't finish my sentence as she interrupts me. "yes and to be honest I kind of like this Marco guy for you, I think there's more to him. You know..." she teases.

"look Beth, ill call you later." I say getting annoyed. I drop the call and find Mark starring at me. I look away and so does he.

...

"please drop me off at Bethany's" I plead of him and he just nods. One thing I've noticed about Mark is he doesn't really talk much, his somewhat of a loner if I could say. It's like every time he talks his in a hurry to finish. That's just how he is.

...

I'm welcomed by a beautiful Bethany dressed in a violet blue dress. One would swear she was going for a wedding or some met gala. I hug her and my girl is ecstatic as ever.

"and you? Why are you dressed like that? Are you going to some event?" I question her.
"I went to meet up with my brother, Damien." she says excited holding my hand to sit down on the couch with me.

Well she should be because she doesn't have any close family members. She's originally from Africa and she's a beautiful melanin queen. She's half black and white, I guess that makes her colored?
"you know today I saw him with his long time ex and he looked alive than the last time I saw him. I think he still loves her." she says as if she's been thinking about it for the longest time. "well your brother is one cute guy, so I won't blame the girl for still having a thing on him" I say cheesily.

We continue to chat and catch up about stuff, I tell her about Marco and I being stuck in the same space and she's thrilled.

Kathy's pov
20:00

I'm sitting in my office in the couch, I hear there's some girl that was in Marco's video and surprisingly I'm no longer excited. In fact I don't care, the only thing occupying my mind right now is the lady that came in Damien's office, which is something he never liked. I remember how he never liked having anyone in his personal space, I think that's how his always been.

I'm disturbed from my thoughts by a hyper lisa.
"how did the meeting go?" she asks with a voice filled with enthusiasm. "what meeting?" I ask acting confused.
"come ooonnnnn you know what I mean. I mean you and Damien, what happened? Did the old fire burn all over again?" she says with excitement filled in her voice.
"I'm going to sleep" I say sounding defeated and leave her alone to her own thoughts and drama.
I usually go to sleep late but I'm emotionally and physically drained from today's meeting.

Melanie's pov

"looks like we have somewhere to be tonight!" says bethany shouting excited looking up from her phone.
"we need to get ready Mel, it's about to get down." she says putting her hands up in a little dance. "we...?" I question with my eyebrows raised. "yes, me and you. We going to some club tonight, Jay just hit me up and looks like we turning up."she says excited.

I get up from the couch, "no thank you, i love my sleep. I'm going to stay in" I tell her.

She looks at me and it looks like she won't take no for an answer. She knows I don't like going out to clubs but she always makes sure she drags me along. I've only been to a club at least once.

_

It's 22:00 pm and I find myself looking so beautiful with some heavy make up and a dress that's almost close to nothing, getting ready to go to a club. I must admit, I do look hot but it's just out of my comfort zone.

Jayden who's one of Beth's friends pulls up and hoots for us to come for our ride. We exchange greetings and I see Wayne inside. Who's wayne you ask? Well his my one and only ex, we broke up due to differences. Well he was an asshole and he wanted to break my virginity. Which I didn't let him do. So yes, I'm still a virgin. He used that as an excuse to cheat on me.

Beth and I get inside the back seat with Wayne in the front seat and jayin the drivers seat.

Wayne greets me and I greet him back. I shoot Beth a deadly look because she probably knew he would be coming along as well. I look outside the window just waiting for this ride and night to be over. I participate here and there in the conversation.

I catch Wayne staring at me through the mirror and he notices and smiles at me. Pathetic. I continue looking out the window while Beth, Wayne and Jay are having a conversation.

Two updates in one day? That's a plus right?