She Stood Him Up

As I was getting ready and I had about 30mins on the dot I started to chicken out. I didn't know if I wanted to so this or not. Am I ready to really go out on a "date" with a murder? Someone who causes terror in people's lives? I don't think so.

I started removing the little make up I had on and changed the dress I was wearing into something more comfortable. I decided I wasn't going anywhere with him. Did I make the right decision? I think so.

Bethany barged into my room eating some of my samosas  scanning me up to down. Her mouth dropped.

"why aren't you ready yet? I thought you be ready by now. Did he cancel on you?" she asked with a bit of caring in her voice.
I shook my head. "no, I decided against it. I'm not going anywhere with him."

Her eyes almost popped out of her socket as she stared at me. "what? What if he comes here? What will you do Mel? Have you told him?"

"no, I haven't. Lemme text him"
She nods in relief.

"sorry to cancel out on you but I can't go out with you. I'm sorry. Please leave me alone." *sent*

"you think your off the hook?" Bethany asks still eating my samosas, she knows if it was any normal day I'd have ripped her for eating my samosas but I'm so stressed right now.

"yeah I mean, why would he..." before I could finish my sentence my phone rang. It was an unsaved number.

"hello?..." I hear nothing just heavy breathing and loud silence at the background. "uhm If your not gonna say anything then why do you..." I couldn't finish my sentence because he spoke.

"why?... Why are you canceling our plans for tonight?" he said with a very cold intimidating tone. The tone sent shivers down my spine and I was to nervous to respond.
"you said I must leave you alone... Why? Huh... I thought I did say I don't want you canceling our plans right?" he was asking so many questions I didnt even have any answers to.

"I'm sorry but I can't go out with you to..." I don't finish my sentence.
"oh hell yes you are, and I better find you ready when I get there." he growls dropping the call.

At this point my knees are weak with fear and Bethany is also dumbstruck.

"he said he'll be he soon and he better finds me ready..." I say in a low tone.

Bethany wails. "all I ever wanted was for my best friend to get a normal boyfriend not a whole Marco Fernández!"

"I have an idea Beth..." I say softly.
"what? What is it?" she asks with so much interest.
"let's sleep over at your place tonight since he'll definitely come here tonight. If he finds me here then... We don't know what might happen."

_
Marco's pov

My driver pulled up in the front of her house and went to knock on the door but it seemed locked. No she didn't, there's no way she did. For her sake I hope she didn't do what I think she did.

My driver comes back to me with news.

" sir, it seems like there's no one here tonight." - driver.
"Go fucken check again! She must be in there!" I shouted with fury filled in my voice.
"sure boss." the guard went back but to no avail. We ended up leaving her place that night. I could easily get her location if I wanted to but I didn't want to scare her even more.

_

Melanie's pov

Laughter filled the room as Bethany and I thought about the messed up situation that took place a few moments ago. From how we were shit scared of some mafia man to how we were acting so dramatic about it.

"I'm so tired right now, I need some sleep. It's been one stressful day." Bethany Said while yawning and stretching herself.
"yeah, it was one hell of a day for us. (giggle) I can't believe we got so worked up" I say.

She heads for her bedroom and I head for the guest room getting ourselves comfortable. I'm so tired right now. I get comfortable on the bed but before I fall asleep I check my phone to see no messages or missed calls from the Marco. Yes, his name is Marco. At least I won't call him wierd names now. I hope him not bothering me is him getting the message.

I shut my eyes and let sleep take over me.

_________________
So sorry that there's errors here and there... So sorry these chapters are unedited so please bear w me. I'll try edit often.