2 Months Later

Katherine's pov

"ah! Damien..." I moaned under Damien from pleasure. "yes baby... Come for me...ah fuck" Damien said cursing.
I came but Damien didn't stop thrusting making me enjoy multiple orgasms.
He moved from on top of me and laid besides me. I'd swear to myself this was the last time we fuck but I always found myself in his bed.

I move from it and start dressing up.
"what are you doing?" Damien asked still lying on the bed with his back looking up at me.

"im leaving Damien, you know this is wrong. The only relationship that should exist between us is a business one not this shit we have going on" I said angry at myself for giving into his charms. He stood up to face me and grabbed me
"that's what you've been saying for the last few weeks but you always land yourself in his bed." he said with a smirk nibbling my ear. I pushed him off me and looked at him dead in the eye.

"this has to end, You know I love Marco"
"bullshit" he spat getting annoyed. "if you love me then why do you always find yourself in my bed huh? Is that love? What kind of love is that?" he spat clearly pissed.

"I have to go, I'm not doing this with you." I said taking my purse and heading to the door to leave. "if you get out that door, there's no coming back Katherine." he stated and turned to look at me trying to see what I'd do.

I looked at him and he looked very serious, no sign of emotion on his face. Well then... Ok.
I opened the door and left not looking backwards. I didn't need him, I didn't love him, I just wanted him.

Or so I thought.

*Marco's pov*

We were having a peaceful dinner at my parents house when my father decided to come and join. He sat at his chair and that was my cue to leave. This has been happening ever since Melanie left me, a part of me blaims him of what happened. If only he hadn't pressured me I wouldn't have said what I said.

I stand up to leave. "Mark sit the fuck down!" My mom shouted unexpectedly, she never shouts, ever.

"I have important stuff to deal with at my place mom" I lied.
"this has been fucken going on for weeks now! I cant deal with this Marco. Now sit down and eat your food like a good boy!" she yelled.

"no mom...i can't..."
"shut the fuck up Marco! Stop blaming your father for you own fault! We asked you so many times whether you had fallen in love with her or not and yet you said no! Don't try to pin the blame on my husband. Have we ever denied you of something huh?"
She asked almost breathless.

" No" I say in a quiet tone, almost as a whisper.
"then why would your father stop your relationship with Melanie? Is that what you think of him? All he wanted was for you to be honest with us so that he knows what is the next plan with this Parker issue! And there you are trying to act like some spoilt little brat, I didn't know you were so fucken weak son! I always thought you were strong and smart! But clearly I was wrong! You know how much you father had sleepless nights because he wasnt sure what you'd do to yourself next? Hell he even sent people out to look for Melanie but she left without a fucken trace! You are so ungrateful Marco! So ungrateful!" my mom said on the verge of tears.

Reality started to dawn on me that I was the actual reason why she left, if ever I had been honest with myself about my feelings towards her none of this would have happened.

" she's right Marco, even when I asked you said you didn't  her live her. Now look Where's it's landed you now. You were the villain of your own love story" he says standing up. My mom gets up to leave as well. My father remains seated. After a moment of silence he stands up and comes to me.

He comes to me leaving a little bit of space between us. "Now look here son, I don't care what the fuck you think about me...or whether you hate my guys or not but you fucken made my wife cry and raise her voice. That's something I won't take lightly. Fix your life the fuck up and stop stressing my wife or else I'll forget you are my son." my father said in a dangerously low tone threatening me. He turned his back on me leaving but he stopped in his tracks when I said something.

"I apologize old man." I uttered. He turned to look at me and smirked then chuckled after wards. "she's in California. She asked me not to tell you but I want you to fix up your life. I'll send you the address.Then we will deal with Parker later. Go get your wife." he said and turned to walk upstairs leaving me.

I felt bad for thinking the worst of him. He has always been by my side.

I made a call to my pilot and notified him that he should get ready. I saw Sergio come out with a 2 big bag black in his hand. He walked up to me and threw the other one at Me and I caught it.

"this is the money we made in the past 3 months. 100 million on tax charges and 500 million on profits. This bag has all the diamonds we stole from power." he said pointing at the other bag.

"Meaning his now a weak man and we can take him down with the help of our allies. Now go get your girl"

"aren't you coming with?" I asked.
"no... I have something I need to attend to" he said looking down or maybe... Scared.

"Ok, you'll tell me what's bothering you when I come back." I told him.

I took a shower and got ready to leave. I know it won't be easy persuading her but it's worth a try. I'll try my best with everything in me, I have nothing to lose after all.