1st Fight

Mel's pov'

I'm in my office at work in a train of thoughts of what just happened yesterday, how he touched me, loved me and made me feel. I also can't get over the steamy session Mark and I had earlier, thinking about it just makes my pussy throb.

Argghhh!! Melanie! Your at work, you need to stop thinking about him. I'm distracted from my nasty  thoughts when I hear NY phone ringing. It's Beth.
I answer immediately.

"hey stranger..." she says as soon as I answer the call.
"hey love... You've been scarce." I respond back. "come on, we both know I've been busy, and I want to make up for the lost time. Meet me at 3pm today at Relotè café we really need to catch up"
She squeals.

"ok, I'll be there. Let me just knock off, there's not much to do here anyway and besides the boss is away." I say sounding excited.
I pack my stuff and get ready to leave. I decide to get my laptop bag and grab my purse and walk out. I head straight to the Cafe and I arrive within 30 minutes. I switch my phone off, I want to spend quality with my best friend, it's been a while.

I enter the restaurant and I see Beth already sitted I'm the Cafe scrolling on her phone, she finally looks up and invites me over. She stands up to hug me and we settle down, I try to peak over to see what she is doing on her phone and I guessed right, she's looking at some guys picture. She will never change.

"you look good Beth! What have you been eating?!"
"come on, I have been clubbing that's all. You know I get good skin from clubbing. It's like therapy to me."

"so tell me... Who is the guy Mel and don't you dare say there's nobody because I can clearly see you changing." she asks folding her arms leaning back.

I'm frozen, I didn't expect her to get straight to the point just like that.

"can we order something? I'm feeling hot" I plead trying to avois her question. "sure" she says raising her hand for the waiter to come.

"may I please get some red sharp wine please." she's tells the waiter. "mango juice for me please." I ask.

The waiter vanishes with our orders.
"start talking girl." she says eyeing me a dirty look.
I huff.
"fine, there's is someone I'm seeing, but I think it's too soon to be talking about it you know. I have a thing going on with Mark... Mark as in Marco Fernandez."

Her jaw drops, like literally drops.

The waiter comes with our drinks and we thank her.
"what?! Are you being real with me?! When?! How did all this even happen?!" she asked with her usual nosy self.

"omg!! A whole Marco Fernandez?!! I'm so happy for you! We really need to celebrate. Can I get a bottle of tequila please!!" she's says screaming the last part causing people to look over at our table.

"there's more... We did it." I say playing with my fingers.
"did what?" she wiggled her eyes at me knkwing exactly what I was talking about. "sex, we had sex and... I'm no longer a virgin." I look at her and see she has the widest grin not any money can buy.

"ohhhh, I'm so happy for you friend! This is so cute." she got off from her chair and came to mine and hugged me before going back to her seat.

I take a sip of my juice.
She can be so damn dramatic.

"(clears throat) excuse me ladies, can I please interrupt your conversation a bit." says a manly voice at our table. I look up to see a good looking, well represented man starring at me.

"hey, I'm Kelvin. May I please steal you for a moment?" he asks politely.

I was about to turn him down when Beth did the unthinkable!
"sure, sure, go ahead... I'll give you two some space." she says standing up with her red wine in her hand heading for the liquior bar.
What the fuck is wrong with this girl?! She knows very well that I have a boyfriend and she puts me in situations like this?!!