Polnareff X Reader (SMUT)

Request by (kitraaaa ) hope you like it :)

It has been over a year since your trip to Egypt, luckily everyone was alive and well. Just a few injuries that weren't that major.

You and your boyfriend Polnareff had moved in together in France. You two got together on the trip after Polnareff bombarded you with flirting.

(Y/ns pov)

I waited for my boyfriend to come back from work, he always works hard and long hours for the Speedwagon Foundation.

Today was a short day for them and I decided to treat him to a reward, I had gone out a couple days ago and purchased some sexy lingerie.

My plan was to cook him a nice meal and then present myself to him.

I started working on the meal, making sure everything was perfect. Not too much seasoning and not too little. Cooking the meal so it's not burnt or undercooked.

I set everything up with wine and candles prepared for polnareff to come home.

I wore my lingerie underneath my wine red dress that fit my body perfectly, hugging my curves and flattering my shape.

I did my makeup to perfection and styled my hair perfectly.

I heard the door unlock and open, there was my beloved boyfriend standing there.

"Mon cheri it smells amazing in here! What did you cook?" Polnareff asked with a smile.

"I cooked (meal name) for us! I know it's your favorite and you have been working hard so i decided to treat you tonight." You replied.

Polnareff looked excited, "You didn't have to do that! But I do love your cooking, and you look beautiful as always."

He walked closer to you and kissed your hand.

After Polnareff freshened up you both sat down and started eating and talking about how your day went.

"Mon amour let me take care of the dishes, the meal was delicious! Go take care of yourself."

You wanted to argue but you complied knowing that in the end Polnareff would get his way.

You took off your dress and sat on your bed reading a book waiting for Polnareff to finish washing the dishes and cleaning up.

When you heard the door open you heard a gasp, you looked up and saw Polnareff with his mouth open in shock.

"Mon cheri.... you look beautiful!" Polnareff was stunned.

You closed your book and looked up and smiled. Polnareff was walking closer with a smile.

He climbed into bed and started kissing you, making out.

His lips were soft and gentle, but they got slightly rough the more you kissed. You felt his Penis on your thigh as it started to get hard.

The feeling made you start to get wet, Polnareff started to take off you lingerie for more access.

He started pumping his fingers into you, still making out. You started moaning into his mouth.

You reached into his pants and started rubbing your hand up and down his penis it immediately getting harder.

The make out continued, you both moaning into eachothers mouth. The sounds turned you both on even more.

Finally you came over his fingers, he removed them but you continued pumping his dick. The make out stopped so you could move your head down and start licking his tip.

"Mon cheri you're incredible!" Polnareff moaned throughout the room.

Not long after Polnareff came too, you removed your hand. Polnareff started positioning himself on top of you.

"Are you ready mon cheri?" he asked. you replied with a nod.

Polnareff slowly started moving himself into you, you moaned with pleasure as you felt your walls squeeze around his dick.

Once he got himself into you he looked at you for confirmation to start moving, you nodded.

Polnareff started moving himself slowly but picking up pace as he went. The sounds of squelching and moans filled the room. It felt too good.

"Oh Polnareff, you feel so good!" The whole town could probably hear your screams.

Polnareff started going faster and it was setting you off. You've never felt such pleasure in your life. It brought tears to your eyes.

"I love you mon amour, I always will." He spoke beautiful praises.

"I-I love you too." You spoke between moans.

You felt you stomach knot up, you were close.
"Pol im close."

"Me too, let's finish together."

After a minute you both finished together, Polnareff pulling out and spilling his seed all over your chest.

He collapsed next to you in exhaustion. You both started cuddling eachother.

"I love you Y/n, so much. I don't ever want to leave you." Polnareff spoke.

"I love you too, c"mon let's get some rest." you replied back and kissed him head.