Mikitaka Headcanons (fem)

Relationship headcanons

✩-So... how did this start? Well Josuke and Okuyasu came knocking on your door about some new kid at school. Your school gets plenty of new kids, is this one a celebrity or something?

✩-They begged you to help them and eventually you gave in, when they brought Mikitaka to your house you thought he looked pretty normal. He was the average height and weight of a teenage boy and had beautiful long platinum blonde hair. The only difference was is that his ears were pointed, the nose ring didn't mean much, a lot of people wear them.

✩-After getting a brief summary from Okuyasu and Josuke you understood the situation. Whether Mikitaka is an alien or not is none of your concern. Your parents were currently on a trip and when they return I'm sure they would hate to see their daughter and a random boy in the house.

✩-You decide to let Mikitaka stay, would you gain any financial benefit out of this? No, Mikitaka seems very knowledgeable about science, physics, math and space so he compensate you with knowledge.

✩-It was almost hard to tell if Mikitaka was lying about being an alien or not, he could go into such descriptive detail about his home planet that you're almost starting to believe him.

✩-Flash forward to when you parents return, obviously they're not happy but they have an extra room, plus Mikitaka seems like a respectable and responsible young "man"?

✩-The more you learned about his culture, the more you taught his about earth culture, sharing knowledge, languages, arts, philosophy and science is beautiful to you.

✩-After graduating high school you major in Astronomy and eventually form a romantic relationship with Mikitaka. It is more like a marriage but Mikitaka doesn't understand the concept of marriage so you decide to just get eloped.

✩-Same with children, Mikitaka doesn't feel the need to have a big family. If you do have children it's most likely only one because of how... interesting! the insemination of aliens and humans is. Everyone has their own ways of imagining alien insemination so imagine this at your own will.

✩-Mikitaka also doesn't care for what gender you have, in his mind both the male and female species have their strengths and abilities in this world.

✩-You both with likely live in Morioh, it's one thing to move to another country but a whole other to move to a new planet. Mikitaka can evolve a lot faster and safer than you, if you were to move to another planet it would take decades or even centuries to evolve and live on his planet. For these reason Morioh was the beat option.

✩-Any pets? Of course! Mikitaka believes that having pets boosts children's immune system, if you were to have a child together having a pet is a good natural immune system boost.

The end