Bucci gang x Reader choking on food

(NOT SEXUAL)))))
also sorry for the slow updates i've been in school and it's a pain in my ass.

Bruno: Would zipper your esophagus and grab the food. As soon as you start coughing this man will summon sticky fingers, holds you still and grabs the food from your throat. He'll be happy you're safe but tells you to be more careful next time.

Abbacchio: Would think you're just being stupid but realizes your not when you start turning blue and purple. Will use Moody blues to rewind so he can grab the food before you eat it. Disappointed in himself that he thought you were joking.

Giorno: Try's to remain calm, uses golden experience to turn the food into dirt or sand. It'll be nasty but saves you, he'll give you water to wash out the dirt or sand from your throat.

Narancia: Panicking, has to scream for help and had Abbachio or Bruno help you out. He's disappointed he couldn't do anything but is happy you're safe.

Mista: Helps you get the food out, pats your back until it comes out. The bullets end up crying because they were worried about you.

Fugo: Worried because he doesn't want you to die, same as Mista he pats your back until the food comes out. Blames himself for you choking even though it wasn't his fault.

Trish: Worried about you, doesn't know what to do so she probably gets Abbacchio, Mista or Bruno to help you. Once you're helped she's not worried anymore. Offers to go out with you to a store to get your mind off of things.