Dio x Reader (SMUT)

Requested by: diosboobs SORRY ITS SO SHORT 😿🫶

You had known Dio since you were both 12, you grew up best friends and you helped him in his plans to defeat the Joestar bloodline.

Dio always slept with other women and men but you knew if you did something or said anything about it he would get angry and defensive.

It broke your heart but you couldn't help but still love him, it was hell.

Over the past couple weeks you saw less women and men come over, still a couple but less than unusual.

It made you oddly happy, Dio was also treating you better than before. Being more patient, giving less work, having a nicer tone.

Lord Dio called you up to his room to talk to you, Vanilla Ice had told you. You were shaking, both with nervousness and excitement.

You made your way up the stairs, the mansion would've been beautiful if there was more light and it was redone. But of course you would never be able to feel or see the sun again.

You missed the warmth of the sun, the heat giving you a warm hug.

You found your way to his room and knocked on the door politely. "Come in" You heard from inside.

"Lord Dio is-" He cut you off, "Just Dio is fine."

You smile nervously, "...Okay, Dio is there anything I can help you with?"

He stood up from his chair, you could see his chiseled abs, the scar on his neck, and the large bulge in his pants.

He extended his hand out to you, "Come here Y/n."

You graciously accepted, taking his hand. He led you to his bed. You could tell the sheets has been washed and made perfectly.

You both sat down, a silence taking over the room.

"Y/n... I um, I apologize." Dio spoke.

Apologize?!? He never apologizes. I must be dreaming.

"What for?" You ask.

He sighs, "Listen, I know that i've caused you a great amount of pain the past couple decades. I've um- i've always loved you i was just too cocky to admit it."

WHAT?!?

"I-what?!?" You say in shock.

He chuckles at your reaction, "I know it's unlike me but maybe someplace in my heart has one spot for you. I'm not as evil as you think I am."

Dio starts stroking your hair and looks deep into your eyes, with no anger. Just love. You take the first move and crash your lips into his.

He gladly accepts the kiss and you start making out. It progresses to the point where he is on top of you.

Dio starts taking off his pants so you get the cue to start taking off your clothes as well. Once you're both undressed he is eager to immediately get inside you.

The sudden action of his sticking himself in you made you shiver and moan loudly, after giving you a quick second he starts moving making you both moan louder.

The feeling was euphoric, bodies touching eachother, your walls hugging his dick, the harmony of moans.

"Shit Y/n you feel so good." Dio praised.

He grabbed your hair for balanced and started pulling it. Your back arched in pleasure . You grabbed his shoulder and sent him in further.

Dio reached down to your neck and started biting it, it didn't hurt that much it just felt funny. He began sucking it increasing the pleasure.

After a bit you felt an orgasm coming on, you felt Dios cock twitching so you knew he would come too.

"Dio im close." You said in between moans.

"Me too"

A couple seconds later he came into you and you came on his dick. He fell on top of you keeping his dick in.

A minute later after catching your breath he pulled it out and laid next to you. He pulled you into his arms.

"I love you Y/n."

"I love you too Dio."

Jojos Oneshots (1-7)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें