nineteen,

2 on.

-

trent had never felt so bad in his life.

with the recent events that took place at the footballers' home a few days prior, the moments were still present in his mind. there was nothing he could've done to make her forgive him for saying those remarks; he'd apologise lots of times the night he had to ressure her to breathe.

he knew his words were out of pure anger, he felt frustrated about her secrecy and instead of letting her explain and actually communicating, he said the most unsolicated words and allowed ollie to be in the most horrid state.

liverpool's game today was at home, after a week of no football the fans were granted with a home game. the reason trent had no problem with going with her to france for those few days was that there wasn't any games the following weekend; so he knew he wouldn't be missing anything.

a part of trent hoped ollie would make an apperance today; it wasn't often she missed a home game. there were some days she would chose the comfort of her own home to watch it; and the others she was here, in the stadium, supporting him and his other teammates.

however, when he actknowledged the seat she would usually sit in and saw no trace of her, the young man felt himself sulk in his posture. of course she wasn't going to come, or even so more watch him play.

the morning after that night, ollie didn't say much. trent came forward with his ongoing sorry's, asking her to stay so they could've talked it out; but ollie politely denied as she wanted a few hours to herself. she told him she would speak to him soon, but that soon never came.

those few hours, turned into days.

she was going to speak to him; she wasn't going to let what they had go to waste. ollie was going to make sure they went somewhere, but she just couldn't find herself to pick up her phone and send him a text, or even give him a phone call. trent would've loved if she did and as badly as he wanted too, he agreed of giving her the space she wanted and accepted the fact that she would tell him something when she was ready.

he kept thinking to himself that she would soon. trent knew ollie was a forgiving person so he knew they would be talking anytime now. but little did he know, his words effected her much more than he thought.

ollie just wanted trent to understand that she wasn't ready for a relationship so quickly, she was going to talk about her and joe, she would've told him everything he wanted to know. because she only wanted him and he just couldn't catch that.

trent, himself, didn't know what to believe. he didn't want to think ollie and joe were still dating; he wanted ollie for himself and their recent plans were seeming to be going right. hearing her call him a friend just didn't sit too well within him when he was already considering her something else.

so there he stood, hands latched behind his back as he looked around the familiar tunnel. across him, the players of newcastle were lined up, puffs of air blowing out their mouths in a term of anxiousness.

however, there was one player trent couldn't help but rest his eyes on.

with the amount of conflict that was put between ollie and trent's relationship because of 'joe dating ollie', there wasn't a nerve in trent's body that liked joe. it wasn't much of a surprise that he didn't; it was often that trent loathed any person that seemed to have contact with ollie. but joe, was just different.