Pain

I looked at the phone before placing it down

I looked at the phone before placing it down. More tears fell as I brought my legs to my chest.

I hugged my legs as I cried.

How could he?

Was I that stupid?

To just fed into a man's lies.

Was I that desperate for love?

My whole chest ached with terrible pain. There was a tightness in my chest; it makes air feel like razor blades moving through me.

So this is a heartbreak

Thank you, Mr. DeLuca.

It was so easy for him

He just used me and now he's throwing me away like garbage.

There was a knock on the door before it opened. My mother's face seemed furious before she saw my tears.

She closed the door before sighing. She walked toward me and climbed into my bed. She pulled me into her warm chest and I cried.

“It’s okay baby,” she said while soothingly rubbing my back.

After I was done crying I leaned up. She cupped my cheeks and I looked at her.

“You are Saige Rihanna Valentino. You're strong and you're powerful. A man shouldn't have this power over you and if he does don't let him. Show him who's boss and who's queen,” she said before placing a kiss on my forehead.

“I love you so much,” she said before standing.

“I love you too mom,” I said

“Wash up and meet us back downstairs,” she said and I nod.

She walked towards the door before stopping to look at me. “Your sister only loves you and want to protect you from all harm,” she said

“I know and I'll apologize as soon as I come downstairs,” I said and she walked out.

My phone started ringing and I answered. “Who is this,”

“Baby it's me,”

“Before you hang up-”

“Don’t not try to contact me again. And Dimitri I'll make sure I kill myself,” I said before hanging up.

I harshly wiped my tears as I got up. I started removing my clothes as I walked to my closet.

I'm done being weak.

I'm done saying I don't want to choose violence.

I'm done being someone's fool.

Dimitri you're going to be sorry you crossed me.