Chapter 1 - The Starting

Chennai, Tamil Nadu.

Binni: Sivaangi, enga irukke?

( Sivaangi, where are you? )

Sivaangi: Amma, naa inga irukken.

( Mom, I'm here. )

Sivaangi was just a 10 years old kid, a kid with playful and sweet character, she was living with her supportive parents through her whole life, she was very happy to live in a joyful life with her friends and family. She and her mother Binni were getting ready to visit the Durga Temple in the evening.

Binni: Ennada nee? Evlo neram enna pannithunde ulle?

( What are you? What were you doing in there? )

Sivaangi: Amma, ennale oru nalla dress kandu pudika mudiyila, athan late. Seri, eppadi irukken naanu? ( puts her hands on her cheeks )

( Mom, I can't find a nice dress to wear, that's why I'm late. Ok, how do I look? )

Binni: Azhagi di nee. ( blesses her )

( You are a beauty )

Sivaangi: ( chuckles ) Amma, appa varalaiya namma kudha?

( Mom, is Dad not coming with us? )

Binni: Appaku vela irukku da, athan vara mudiyila.

( Dad have some works to do, that's why he can't come. )

Sivaangi: Seri paravala, innoru naal appave namma koothithu polaam.

( It's fine, we can bring him with us for another day. )

Binni: ( smiles ) Seri da, ippo namma polaama? Time aguthu.

( Ok, can we go now? It's about time. )

Sivaangi: Ah, polaam ma. Vaanga!!

( Ah, let's go. Come!! )

Binni and Sivaangi left their house to visit Durga Temple which was a bit near to their place, they got into their car and a driver helped them to drive to there. Her father was busy often with his work, but he won't miss a chance to play with her daughter, as he loved her so much. They were getting close to the temple until Sivaangi asked something.

Sivaangi: Amma, namma yen intha kovilku porom?

( Mom, why are we going to this temple? )

Binni: Unnaku onnu theriyuma? Namma paaka pora kovil romba sakthi vaazhundha kovil ah, namma manasara ennanalaam aasa padramo athu ellame nadakum.

( Do you know something? The temple that we are going to see is a powerful temple, it can fulfill our wishes which we have it in our heart. )

Sivaangi: Appadiya ma? Enna aasa venumnaalum ah?

( Really? For any wishes? )

Binni: Amma, enna aasa venumnaalum athu pallikum.

( Yes, any wishes will come true. )

Sivaangi: Appo, naa oru aasa kekatuma saami kitha?

( So, can I ask a wish to the God? )

Binni: Kandipa da, kozhandainga eppovume deivamthan. ( pinches her cheek )

( Of course, kids are always angels. )

Without both of their knowledge, Binni was telling the truth, as they were going to witness it today in front of their naked eyes.