Chapter 4 - Signs of Divine

Ashwin: Dei, ennale mudiyila da........

( Hey, I can't take this anymore....... )

Rakshan: Yen da ippadi soldre?

( Why would you say that? )

Ashwin: Pinna ennada? Evlo sandhoshama iruntha kudumbam namma irunthom, ippo avva vandha naale ellame pochi......pochi......

( Then what else should I say? We have been living with such a wonderful and delightful family, but now everything is ruined because of her..........only her.... )

Rakshan: Dei Ashwin, kudumbathoda paasathe antha kadavul kudha azhika mudiyadhu, appadi irukkum bothu avva mattum appadi pannira mudiyuma?

( Hey Ashwin, even the god can't destroy a family's love, then how can she do it to us? )

Ashwin: Bayama irukku da......( cries )

( I'm so terrified....... )

Rakshan: Dei dei dei, azhathe da, kandipa nammaluku ethuvum aagathu, naa uruthiyaa soldren, nee venumnaa paaru.

( Hey hey hey, don't sob, we will be all right, I'm telling you clearly, you will see about that. )

Ashwin: Eppadi da? Athu mattum......

( But how? How can you...... )

Rakshan: Nalla vela nee azhuvurathe yaaruke paakule, dei azhathe da, athan naanga irukkumle, namma onna sernthi kandipa avvale thadupom.

( Thank god no one saw you crying like this, just stop it, we are here as always, we can stop her atrocities together. )

Ashwin: Nejamava soldra?

( Are you telling the truth? )

Rakshan: Aama da, nee mothala thoongu, namma naaliki pesalaam. Good night da.

( Of course I am, go to sleep first, we will chat tomorrow. Good night. )

Rakshan patted Ashwin's shoulder one last time and went out of his room, before sighing in frustration. He looked at his mother's photo and caressed it softly, tear drops was kept flowing until it dropped on the photo. He smiled sadly and hugged it on his chest.

Ashwin: Amma, I miss you ma..........

( Mom, I miss you......... )

Ashwin slowly laid back and stared at the ceiling, past memories for the last years were showing up in his mind again, kept reminding him about the traumatized incident happened in his house. No matter how much he tried, he can't help but to get reminded about it, he thought that everything was going to be over from Varalaxmi's hand.

But, he didn't know it's just the beginning of Varalaxmi's ending. 🔱🔱🔱

9.00 am

On the other side of town, Sivaangi was checking herself on the mirror one last time before going outside. She was combing her long silky hair neatly like how Goddess Durga has, she smiled at the mirror and whispered "super" to herself before leaving the room. She went downstairs with her bag and was about to leave the house when Saranya barged in.

Saranya: Enna ma kelambithiya?

( Are you ready to go out now? )

Sivaangi: Aama ma, naa poyithu varen.

( Yes mom, I will come back soon. )