Chapter 7 - Thoughts

After settling everything, Ashwin's family went back to their home with a bit peace and happiness in their hearts. Even the lonely man felt happy after a very long time, his mind was filled with the girl he saw at the temple, her beautiful face and her dress made him went crazy.

Ashwin immediately went back to him room in a rush, smiling to himself widely and plopped himself on the bed. He spreaded his arms and legs on the bed and smiled against the ceiling wall.

Sorry.................

Ashwin still remembered the way Sivaangi apologized to him after she accidentally hit him on the forehead, the cuteness in her voice and on her face clutched his heart tightly, his mind was like a DVD player, replaying everything he saw in his naked eyes.

Ashwin sat up and looked at his left shoulder, where Sivaangi touched it with her bare hands that gave a huge impact to his body. He closed his eyes and inhale slowly, still remembering the fragrance from her.

Ashwin: Yaaru nee? Evlo nalla enga irundhe?

( Who are you? Where were you all this time? )

Ashwin opened his eyes slowly smiled again, to the point he felt a bit pain on his cheeks.

Ashwin: Ippo avva enga iruppa?......

( Where is she now?...... )

🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱

Varalaxmi: Illa!!!!! Erkanathu kondum antha deiva sakthi Ashwin kudha irukkave kudhadhu. Appadi mattum vithuthena, en varusham kanukaana latchiyam ellame poyidhom!!! Ippove athukaana aatathe aarambikanum.

( No!!!!! No matter what happens I never let that divine power to be with Ashwin. If I let that happen, my many years of revenge will be shattered!!! I should start the game for that by now. )

Varalaxmi was still doing her evil mantras to make her more powerful, that's when she felt someone's present in her place. A powerful wind blowed across there, equipments were shaking by it's own. She stood up from her place and looked around the cave, smirked devilishly on her own.

Varalaxmi: Naa nenacha maadhiri, avva vandhuthaa. Inni, naa nenachadudhan nadakum.

( As I expected, she has arrived. From now on, everything will happen as I wish. )

Suddenly, a group of bats entered to the cave, flying around the top. They came down and clumbed together in front of Varalaxmi, dark smoke appeared and vanished in a second, only to witness a woman in front of her, with an evil look on her face.

Varalaxmi: Risha.........unna paathathule ennaku romba sandhosham, romba sandhosham.

( Risha........I'm so delighted to see you here, I really mean it. )

 )

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.