Chapter 6 - Love Is In The Air

Varalaxmi was doing some ritual when something alerted her to stop what she was doing, the fire burst so huge that it made her to fall on the ground with a thud. She looked up to the fire which was burning without in her favor.

Varalaxmi: Enna nadakuthu inga?!! Yennachi?!!

( What's going on here?!! What happened?!! )

Tantra: Innuma unnaku puriyila?!!

( Don't you get it till now?!! )

Tantra entered in a rush with an angry expression, Varalaxmi got up from the floor and gazed at him.

Varalaxmi: Ennathu?!!

( What is it?!! )

Tantra: Antha kudumbathe alika nee avangalaku aavathu vara vecha, aana ippo.......antha avvathu unnaku vandhurichi!!!

( You created that danger to the family who you wanted to be destroyed, but now.....that danger is on you!!! )

Varalaxmi: Enna soldra Tantra?!!!! Ennakaa?!!!!

( What are you talking about?!!!! On me?!!!! )

Tantra: Aama Varalaxmi, antha kudumbathe kaaka antha deiva sakthi vandhutaa!!!

( Yes Varalaxmi, that divine power has arrived to protect that family!!! )

Varalaxmi gave a shocking expression after hearing the news, she breathed hardly and confused as what to do for the next move.

Varalaxmi: Deiva sakthiya?!!!

( Divine power?!!! )

Tantra: Antha deiva sakthi ippo antha kudumbathuku kithathan irukku, innum nee ethuvum pannalenaa, nee aasa padradhu ethuvume nadakaame poyidhum.

( That divine power is so close to the family, if you're not going to take any action, your wish will not be granted. )

Varalaxmi: Appadi entha oru kaalathuku nadaka vidha maaten, en pazha varusham vechirukura intha pagaiye, yaaralaiyum thaduka mudiyadhu, entha oru sakthi vandhalum kudha naa aasa padradhu nadakathan poguthu.

( I won't let that happen even for a decade, the vengeance I have been keeping for years, no one can stop that from happening, none of any powers can stop me from granting my wishes that I have been craving for. )

Tantra: Varalaxmi, ippo nee onnu panne aaganum, unnaku throgam panna antha kudumbathuku nee ippove un aathathe aarambikanum.

( Varalaxmi, you have to do one thing, you should start your game for that family who betrayed you. )

Varalaxmi: Aama Tantra, ithukku mela naa summave irukka maaten, inni en aathate naane aarambithu naane mudikiren. Antha Lakshmikanthan oda kudumbathuku naane oru mudivuku kondu varen. Avanga ellarum avlo saatharnama saaga kudhadhu, thudika thudika avanga kollanum. Appothan ennale antha pagaiye theerka mudiyum.

( You're right Tantra, it's no use to stay silent anymore, it's time to start my own game that I will start it and end it by myself. I will make an end to that Lakshmikanthan's family. They all shouldn't die so easily, they should die in the hardest way by killing and torturing. In that way, I will complete my vengeance in no time. )

Tantra: Enna panna pore?

( What are you up to? )

Varalaxmi: ( grins ) Antha kudumbathuku oru periya leader irukane, athan antha Ashwin, avane mothala konnathan en manasu aarum. Athuku naa oru plan pothu vechiruken.

( That biggest leader among the family, which is Ashwin, is the first one to be killed to ease my heart. For that, I have a special plan. )

Tantra: Nee enna panna porenu ennaku ethuvum theriyathu, aana oru vishayam Varalaxmi, chinna thappu kudha nee pannithalum unnakuthan aavathu varum, gavanamaa iru.