Chapter 2 - His Family

Somewhere a bit far from the temple, a huge mansion can be seen in an area, with awesome structure and the mass of it. Around 150 years old, this mansion was passing on to the next generations for centuries, and now the owner of it was going to be someone who deserved it clearly.

Meena: Santhosh!! Santhosh!!

Santhosh: Itho varen ma!!!

( I'm coming, mom!!! )

Here comes the sweetest and cutest boy of all, Santhosh Prathap, in the age of 17. He was the child of his mother Meena and his father Shankar, he was a genuine kid with energy vibes around him whenever he goes, as he's loved by everyone.

Meena: Dei, engada poyiruntha?

( Dei, where were you? )

Santhosh: Amma, naa Ashwin kudha konjam neram pesikuthu irunthen ma, yen?

( Mom, I was talking to Ashwin for a while, what's wrong? )

Meena: Onnum illa, inga yaarume kaanumnuthan thedithuken. Seri, enga ellarume?

( It's nothing, I have been searching for everyone since no one is here. All right, where are they? )

Santhosh: Darshanum Rakshanum mela PS velayadhuranga. Pavithra, Shruthika, Ammu moonu perum valakam pola photos edhuthuthukanga, aprom Ashwin mela room le irukkan.

( Darshan and Rakshan are playing video games. Pavithra, Shruthika and Ammu are taking photos as usual, and Ashwin is in his room. )

Meena: Ivangaluku ithuye velaiya pochi, seri unga Appa etho velaile irukaru. Ellaraiyum sapuda vara sollu.

( They are always doing these things, anyway your father is kind of busy right now. Call everyone for lunch. )

Santhosh: Seri ma, kupduren.

( Ok mom, I will call them. )

Santhosh gone up to the staircase while Meena had gone to the kitchen to prepare for the lunch. He first walked back to the room where he was before.

Santhosh: Ashwin!!

The mansion with the name of the owner, Lakshmikanthan was the father to his only child, Ashwin Kumar Lakshmikanthan, in the age of 16. He was kind of introvert but with sweet and kind behaviour. His mother had passed away due to unknown reason, everyone didn't know how she was dead in the first place.

Ashwin was no longer the child who would received the love from his mother. But lucky for him, he had three mother who would took care of him with love like Meena, Santhosh and Darshan's mother, Sharadha, Rakshan and Ammu's mother, and Rani, Shruthika and Pavithra's mother. Meena's husband, Shankar, Sharadha's husband, Venkat, and Rani's husband Nathan were also giving him a fatherly love to him as well.

Even though Ashwin was getting the love from his cousins and their parents, he can't be happy enough to earn his own mother's love, he was thinking of her every single day. Poor him, he didn't deserve to be live a life like that.

Ashwin: Ennada?

( What? )

Santhosh: Amma unnaiye sapuda kupduranga, vaa da.

( Mom is calling you to have lunch, come on. )

Ashwin: Varen da, nee po mothala.

( I will come, you go first. )

Santhosh can sensed the sad reply from Ashwin, he sighed and sat next to him on the bed, putting his arm on his shoulder.

Santhosh: Ennada aachi? Dull ah irukke?