☀ Two Gods Tossed Me into One Piece? ☀

What is that bright lig- HOLY CRAP-

CRASH.

🌻

A pool of blood around me. Dammit. What hit me?

"OH MY GOD!!"

"ARE YOU OKAY?!"

Oh definitely. A pool of blood is always a good sign- ugh. My body hurts too much to be sarcastic...

"SOMEONE CALL 911!!"

"HURRY!!"

"HANG ON MISS!! HANG ON!!"

I guess it was my fault for not looking where I was going. Haha--guess I'll die then. This sucks. I mean, life sucked anyway. It was no fun and nobody cared about me, so...

My eyelids grew heavy as my body grew weightless. Next time world. Next time.

Well, hopefully heaven will be as great as everyone says...

🌻

"Um, Y/N? Can you get up?"

"Huh?" I blinked as a bright white light flashed in my face. What was I even seeing? Who was talking to me?

"Yes, Y/N! Hello!" I shot up to feel my arms that were broken 5 seconds ago. I was dead. I was for sure I was dead. I turned my head towards the voice who kept calling my name.

A boy was staring at me with a grin. He had blonde hair and looked like a angel without wings since he had a halo on his head. There was a girl next to him with blonde hair too, but with angel wings that were black. She looked like she was forced to be her-

Wait. Where IS 'here'?

"Um... where am I?" I asked first.

"Oh! Right, haha! Sorry!" The boy laughed. "You're dead!"

...

...

...

...

WHY IS HE HAPPY ABOUT THAT?!

The girl rolled her eyes as she placed her cheek into her palm seeing my confused look.

"Um, yeah, Aether?"

"Uh huh?"

"You can't just say 'you're dead' with a grin." The girl said to the guy, Aether.

"Oh? Haha, my mistake! You're so smart, Lumine!"

"Yeah, yeah." The girl, Lumine, waved off.

"Sorry about that one, Y/N. You were hit  by a truck and we decided to give you a second chance at life!" Aether told me, excitedly.

"...Um...thanks...?"

"No problem! We're generous that way!" Aether praised himself with a cheeky grin. "So! We know how much you like anime so we decided that we'd place you into one!"