😡There Will be No Sexual Harassers on This Ship!😡

😡

"There's still a surprise I haven't shown you."

"Huh?"

"It's Solider Dock System, Channel 2."

"Two?"

As Franky explained to everyone Sunny's anatomy, Sunny wondered if the other parts will tickle like the others. They frowned a bit, this body gets tickled hard. It hurts more than it seems!

"Come on, Sunny!"

As the child got whisked away and dragged down to the workshop with Franky, Nami, Usopp, and Chopper, Nami questioned him.

"You said 2 and 4 were empty." She reminded him.

"Yeah, because it's supposed to be a surprise! Anyone steering clear of the island should give it a quick spin!" The shipwright suggested.

The cowardly trio took one look at the device and grinned with brightened eyes. Sunny smiled at their attitude.

A certain ghost tapped the lion's shoulder. They turned and grinned.

"Hey Merry!"

😡

"OOOOOH!!!"

"It's Mini Merry!!" Usopp cheered on the boat.

"It's small, but we can ride Merry again!!"

As the Straw Hats celebrated, the newest ship frowned.

"How come your ship version is smaller, but you're STILL taller than me?" The grumpy child asked, making the white haired ghost chuckle.

"It's a gift."

"Not funny!"

Zoro, Sanji, and Franky sweatdropped as they looked over at Sunny, who was the only one visible to them.

"Who are they talking to?"

"Who knows."

The crew celebrated a bit more until Nami's scream was heard in the ocean. Sanji's head snapped in that direction, his lady's man instincts kicking in.

"Nami-san?" He shouted out. "Nami-san! What is it?! What happened?!"

"What are they up to? I can't see squat through this fog." Zoro thought out loud.

"Her scream came from the island." Robin noted.

"Guys!! Lemme ride the Mini-Merry already!!" Luffy screamed, focused on the wrong thing.

"Jerk! You should be worried about Nami-san!"

"And you should be worried about the other two on top of her." Franky sweatdropped.