🦁 I Swear If You Don't Stop Saying 'I Dunno'- 🦁

🦁

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"So... are we just going to ignore the elephant in the room?"

"Whoa, cool, there's an elephant?!"

"No, stupid!!"

The Straw Hats stood in their new ship with confusion laced on MOST of their faces. But honestly, who wouldn't be confused. Some random kid appears on your new ship and they state that they ARE the ship.

That's... unusual.

But then again, they have a captain who's made of rubber, a reindeer who can talk, a woman who can grow a bunch of arms and feet, a cyborg, and etc.

Can they really talk about 'unusual'?

Right now, the kid was sitting on the grass of the ship, sipping on the drink Sanji gave them. They were staring directly back at the group of pirates.

"So you're Sunny?" Sanji broke the silence with crossed arms.

"Yeah." The kid answered right back. 'Trust me, I'm just now getting used to it.'

"How can you prove that though?" Zoro asked with skeptical face. The kid stayed silent for a bit, trying to think of an answer.

"Hmm." They looked up at him with a careless shrug. "I dunno."

"Well that's just helpful."

"Hey, I dunno what I dunno."

"Well how do we know that you're not some spy for someone?" Nami questioned them, suspiciously.

"Hmm." They looked up at her with a careless shrug. "I dunno."

"Can you poop?" The captain asked dumbly, earning him a punch to the face by Nami.

"Don't ask something so stupid."

"Hmm." The kid looked up at them with a careless shrug. "I dunno."

"Stop saying that."

"WHY IS THAT WHAT YOU'RE FOCUSED ON?!"

"Hmm, well, if the ship is your body, does it hurt when we walk around?" Chopper asked, coming out from his poor hiding spot.

"No, not really. It kinda feels like a bunch of tiny taps on me." The kid admitted absentmindedly. They walked over to Chopper, who flinched as they grabbed their arm and started to lightly tap on his arm. Chopper blinked at the harmless act. "Like that."