🕸Zombies, Who Cares? Spider Webs, AAAAHHH-🕸

🕸

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH- Luffy, could give me some water?"

"Yeah, here."

"Thanks. Aah~, now where was I?"

"You were screaming."

"Right, thanks. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-"

"SUNNY!!"

"Yes?"

"Shut up!"

"YOU KNOW WHAT, I DON'T WANNA HERE THAT UNTIL YOU'RE STUCK TO A SPIDER WEB, ZORO!!"

That's right. Sunny was stuck to a gigantic spider web. The ship had bumped into a spider web keeping it in place. Sunny was jolting around, sturggling, trying to get free, but nothing was working.

"How do we get them out of there?" Sanji asked.

"They'll probably get eaten by a spider before they get free."

"HUH?!!"

"You aren't helping!!" Zoro yelled.

"I can't get eaten by a spider! I-I'm just wood right? So it can't eat me?" Sunny tried to reassure themself.

"I wouldn't count on it. You are in human form. You are technically flesh. And based on the size of the web, if it doesn't swallow you in one gulp, you will be stepped on and die a slow, painful death."

"WHA?!"

"ROBIN!"

"HELP MEE!!"

🕸

"Sunny, stop hyperventilating. It wasn't that bad."

"For you! You weren't trapped in a spider web. I'm surprised I'm alive right now!"

"Man, if I knew you were going to complain this much, I would've left you in the spider web."

"LE GASP!! YOU WOULDN'T!!"

🕸

"The ground's covered in bones!"

"That's kinda weird."

"Says the talking ship."

"You can't be talking, cyborg."

"Dang, you just got called out."

"Shut up."

"Huh? What's that?"